1.    #1  
    I tried to add a 4 th line to my family plan (T-mo) for the T600, but as I already had a plan they (PalmOne - T-Mo does not carry the phones at the stores and the T-mo web site redirects you to the palm site) could only sell it to me for full list price -$599 as I would not be adding a new account. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get the the treo added to a family plan with T-mo without paying full price?

Thanks
    Speak to T-Mo again. They told me last week or so they have T-600's available for reduced price (I think they said $499) as part of their regular handset upgrade program.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidk6235
    Speak to T-Mo again. They told me last week or so they have T-600's available for reduced price (I think they said $499) as part of their regular handset upgrade program.
    Did you speak to anyone at a T-mo retail location or call customer service? The store where I went checked the computer and there was no Treo available to order.
    Thanks for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by BillK400
    ...as I would not be adding a new account. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get the the treo added to a family plan with T-mo without paying full price?

Thanks
    Ok, so if its hoops they want, hoops they get.

Create a new account. Get your discount. Wait a week. Then, get t-mobile to combine the two accounts and add the 4th line to the existing family talk.
    Spoke with T-Mo Customer Service on the phone (611)