1.    #1  
    Sitting far from home in an east coast library, my Treo rang. I answered it, but no one was there. It was a fairly local number, and I was obviously a wrong number. The Rogers bill came today with charges of 95 cents for roaming and 25 cents for the rounded-up-to-1-minute LD call. I complained to Rogers and was pleasantly surprised to find that they are cancelling the charge. Is this courtesy widespread among carriers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Galahad
    Sitting far from home in an east coast library, my Treo rang. I answered it, but no one was there. It was a fairly local number, and I was obviously a wrong number. The Rogers bill came today with charges of 95 cents for roaming and 25 cents for the rounded-up-to-1-minute LD call. I complained to Rogers and was pleasantly surprised to find that they are cancelling the charge. Is this courtesy widespread among carriers?
    Not all the time. Some Customer Service rep can be helpful, others can be downright unpleasant. You have to be patient at times and not yell at them when you initially report your complaint.