1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I just unlocked my AT&T Treo 600. I want to check out free T-Mo WAP using my friend's SIM card. Can someone explain what settings I need to change?

Thanks in advance.
    How did you unlock your AT&T treo 600? I have mine and I want to unlock it for T-mobile
    I am in the same dilemma but once I unlock my phone (tonite) I will post my results and intructions.

Rippey
  4.    #4  
    I bought unlock instructions from eBay
    I don't think the Treo 600 is compatible with WAP. I talked to a CSR in the past and that was the answer I got. I think you have to get a GPRS plan either unlimited for 19.95(with a voice plan) or lower. Some of the phones come WAP enabled such as the Nokia 3595 and the SE T610. Tmo rules!
    Actually you can use the Treo with WAP or t-zones. Your only limitation is that you can only use ports 80, pop, imap, and a few others
    I am using my T-mo treo with the $5 T-zones plan... I can use email, IM (using verichat), and listen to shoutcast station... the only thing i am missing is that i cannot FTP files.

to set it up just goto Prefs -> Network. Then in the Service pull down menu choose T-Zones. Try to connect. Mine worked the first time every time. Gotta love it 8-)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    T-Mobile maintains several flavors of GPRS - T-Zones simply limits the kind of IP access you get to the Net. Cheaper but serviceable. I'd rather pay for the all you can eat go anywhere plan.