1.    #1  
    I have been looking here in Atlanta T-Mo stores for the T600..no luck. Does T-Mo carry the Treo 600 in stores?.....if not, do I just order it from the store? Also what is the data pricing for T-Mo?...unlimited that is...
    Thanks!
    well, I never seen it in a store and on the site, it redirects you to get it from PalmOne. The unlimited data plan is $20 if you already have voice, $30 if you just want data.

Rippey
    I was just at my local T-mobile store last week and they still had the Treo 300 priced at $299.00 with no Treo 600. Check PalmOne.com for Treo 600 ordering. The T-Mobile data plan is unlimted for $29.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by airunz
    I was just at my local T-mobile store last week and they still had the Treo 300 priced at $299.00 with no Treo 600. Check PalmOne.com for Treo 600 ordering. The T-Mobile data plan is unlimted for $29.99.
    That price is if you don't get your phone service from T-Mo. If you do, the unlimited data plan is only $20/month.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    I alrready have a T-mo family plan for the wife and kids.....if I want to add myself to the plan (also add more nminutes and data) can the palmone site do it, or should I go to a T-Mo store?
    Thanks again
    I'm still using my original 180. Went to P1 site to order new one with existing TMO plan. P1 web site says "We're sorry, but the T-Mobile mobile phone plans for the zip code you entered are not currently compatible with Treo 600."

So the plans are fine with the 180, but not the T600? What's up with that?
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    For the person who wants to add the phone to a family plan, call T-Mobile. They now have the T-600 as a handset upgrade if you qualify. As for the P-One website, this error is occuring for a number of locations. I Emailed them and T-Mobile and I finally was told P-One's database needs updating, but that they (PalmOne) will sell to you (over the phone) for T-Mobile activation or continuation.