1.    #1  
    First I wanna say I'm a complete newbie I got TREO600 yesterday.

Anyway, Im having a problem with GPRS.

It says that I connected to GPRS, but when I try to access any website, I get this:
    The page you requested cannot be displayed. The web site you re trying to access may be temporarily unavailable or the URL you entered cannot be resolved. Please check that you correctly entered the URL or try again later.

Any ideas why?
    which provider do you use? when did it happen? i encountered your error before and it was mostly due to my wireless provider gprs' network. i use tmo and i have the tmo internet plan (19.99)
    Quote Originally Posted by SickFinga
    First I wanna say I'm a complete newbie I got TREO600 yesterday.

Anyway, Im having a problem with GPRS.

It says that I connected to GPRS, but when I try to access any website, I get this:
    The page you requested cannot be displayed. The web site you re trying to access may be temporarily unavailable or the URL you entered cannot be resolved. Please check that you correctly entered the URL or try again later.

Any ideas why?
    Try clearing out your memory cache and cookies. If that does not work, a soft reset can fix it unless the site you are downloading has large graphics, then Blazer times out (if that's the browser you are using).

If you can connect to other sites that are PDA friendly, like TreoCentral or TreoBits, you can connect. It is a question of the site and how your browser is able to render the web page (not to mention your available memory space in your cache).
  5.    #5  
    Im not sure when it started happening. But its still happening. I can not connect to any type of the internet.

I did soft reset - nothing
    hard reset - nothing
    did a reset holding up button - can not even turn on wireless mode
    What provider are you using? T-Mobile, Cingular, AT&T? In the Preferences app under Network what setting do you have? Did you get a data plan in addition to your voice plan? Were you ever able to connect?

You can get good advice here, but you really need to supply more data in order to get help.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Cingular is HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS here in NYC. Since yesterday, I have had to reset 23 phones. Call customer service, have them take off your data package and re-add it.
    That should fix it.
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else