1.    #1  
    I just purchased an unlocked Treo 600 off eBay. Looking around there's a fair number of SIMs also available on there, but some mention to be sure they will work in you area before bidding. With that in mind, how would I be able to tell if a SIM would work in my area short of buying one at a local Cingular store or Best Buys?

By the way, Hello! I'm new here!
    Enjoy what you do, or do something else!
  2.    #2  
    Darn, too bad I never hear any knowledgable replies. Ah well, I saw from the UPS tracking that my Treo 600 arrived today, so I stopped at Best Buys on the way home and purchased a new SIM card. I had no trouble installing it and a quick call to Cingular got my number switched from my old Motorola V60t to my (almost) new Treo 600. I'm a happy camper, even if I had to spend a little more for the new SIM ($50) instead of getting a used one off of eBay for $15-20. I would still like to know if those would work though, as I'm still shopping for a color flip-phone for my wife. Anyone know?
  3.    #3  
    Now I'm not only new to here, but to my T-600 as well. So far, I like what I see!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 76winger
    Now I'm not only new to here, but to my T-600 as well. So far, I like what I see!!!
    I have a T-Mo SIM that I bought from eBay, hoping my daughter would use my 270. She turned it down, saying it was too big for her to carry around. I did not activate it. It is sitting in my 270 waiting for a new owner.