1.    #1  
    Finally got the data working on my T600. The question is: when I am on the internet, and I get a call, it imediatley goes to VM. Can I have it disconnect me from the internet and bring up the phone? I am on Cingular
    That shouldn't happen if your using gprs, only if you're on a dial up connection will your incoming call go straight to voicemail.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    That shouldn't happen if your using gprs, only if you're on a dial up connection will your incoming call go straight to voicemail.
    that's not entirely true... even on GSM/GPRS, if you are actively uploading or downloading any data, an incoming call will get sent directly to voicemail. While GPRS allows more opportunities for calls to sneak in than CDMA 1x, it still has the same limitation.
    Yes, you're right. I just didn't elaborate on the issue. Nine times out of ten when I'm on the internet and a call comes in it pops up on my screen and I can answer the call and I always use gprs. Very rarely has it gone straight to voicemail without me knowing that the call ever came in.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    thanks guys......I only tested while there was a download. tried while just reading and no problem.

Paul