1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to check my minutes with my new Treo 600?? I noticed #646# does not work like it did on my SE T610. The phone just responds with sending request to network and then nothing. Any help here?? I am sure I can call T-mobile and get my minutes. Thanks and what a great phone!
    I can access my minutes usage by #646#, I don't know why you can't?

Maybe you can call TMobile and see what's up? Maybe they can reset your phone in their computer database......that's what they did to me and I was able to logon to the TZones network(looooong story).

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    I have no problem dialing #646# and I am a T-Mo 600 user.
  4.    #4  
    i think it is because i have an unbranded version, calling t-mobile tonight
    I have an unbranded Treo 600 and #646# works fine on T-Mobile.
    I have an unbranded Treo600 and it works for me too.

Stan
  7.    #7  
    does it show up in another application like Documents to Go? because i dont have that installed. T-mobile told me it wouldnt work..hmmm
    doesn't show up in another application. It just pops up a window on top of the phone application.

Stan
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I'm able to check mine too using #646#. I get a message stating "As of 05-04 05:36 PM, XX Whenever minutes used".
  10.    #10  
    hmmm, oh by the way i have the new firmware 3.04 installed. This is odd but i'm not sure there is even any settings to get #646# installed. T-mobile keeps telling me that I need to check the websites if i want to check minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by flywest
    hmmm, oh by the way i have the new firmware 3.04 installed. This is odd but i'm not sure there is even any settings to get #646# installed. T-mobile keeps telling me that I need to check the websites if i want to check minutes.
    Ahem...

You DIAL #646# into the phone application. You then get a response back with the minutes used. It is not a Palm function or app.