1.    #1  
    This forum, US GSM has a total of 10 threads in it. Don't you think it should be deleted because it is under-used? It would make the site easier to navigate and less confusing.
    Okay, so I took the troll hook, line, and sinker.

Clue: The forums are being recovered from a crash. See the Home Page.
    Not to mention that quite a few other forums besides this one have just as few threads because of the crash....
  4.    #4  
    The total number of threads are since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    Not to mention that quite a few other forums besides this one have just as few threads because of the crash....
    Sigh.
    There are a ton of threads missing due to the crash! I can't find the threads that I used to read and reply to....arrgghhh

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    This forum, US GSM has a total of 10 threads in it. Don't you think it should be deleted because it is under-used? It would make the site easier to navigate and less confusing.
    Go to the bottom of the US GSM Forum view, look for 'Display Options'. Change 'From the:' from 'Last Month' to 'Beginning'. You will magically see 1,082 threads appear. Removal of most of the April postings due to the hard drive crash have made the default option, 'Last Month', so pitifully few threads.