Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey everyone, just got my Treo Yesterday.

I ordered it on 2/10 and it came yesterday via fedex.

I ordered the tmobile version, but as far a branding (and I know others have posted this similar information, but I figured I'd tell you my entire experience), there is no tmobile name anywhere...except in the network settings. You have tmobile internet, tzones and tmobile vpn...

Its also BRANDED PALMONE now...no more handspring.

I'm surfing the web with tzones now...since I have grandfathered tzones pro.

Anyone know if this thing can stream windowsmediaaudio files? I know about realone for palm os5, but I didnt want to install realone on my computer (I've still got realplayer 8 plus).
    Originally posted by blacknoi
    I'm one of the many who got the PalmOne box with a Handspring branded phone. Good 'ol Flip is in the top left corner....
    Originally posted by RoTTyLr

Does anybody else with a t-mo SIM card have "VStream" when on wireless mode?
    I, too, had an old VStream SIM card. But once I called T-Mobile to add the free WAP enable phone service, the VStream was changed to T-Mobile.

- cb
    copper treo 680/t-mobile

I
    Like Jennifur.... PalmOne box, HS branded phone. (Nice to see Flip).

Those who have PalmOne branded phones: What SW/HW versions do you have? Same as everyone else?

Firmware: 02.05
    Software: Treo600-1.08-INT
    Hardware: B
    Originally posted by jaytee

Like Jennifur.... PalmOne box, HS branded phone. (Nice to see Flip).

Those who have PalmOne branded phones: What SW/HW versions do you have? Same as everyone else?

Firmware: 02.05
    I'd like to say that:
    Box: Palmone branded
    Faceplate of treo: palmone branded
    When I turn off/on wireless mode: handspring branded..

Maybe its just an external thing.

Firmware: (its blank!! when I did an Options>PhoneInfo)

I haven't confirmed that its unlocked yet. I'm going to go to a buddy's house who has an AT&T Sim I'll try out.

To talk about that other guy who had the vstream card and had it showing VSTREAM... I'm using an Omnipoint SIM (about 5 years old now) and when I first got my treo 270, it said (believe it or not) voicestream, and then a few days later, it changed to tmobile...

So as you may have guessed, when I put my SIM in the treo 600, it still said T-Mobile.

Firmware: (its blank!! when I did an Options>PhoneInfo)

The phone part has to be turned on to get the Firmware version. It doesn't have to connect to T-Mo or whatever, but it has to be turned on.
    As far as I can tell the unbranded and Tmobile are the same. Until I put my SIM in the phone there were no pre-configured networks so it is possible that the unbranded has the tmobile portion shut off until you put a tmo sim in it?
    T-Mobile now has the TREO 600 available on their Business phone/handheld pages "easily" surfable from the home page. All the handhelds (and phones, for that matter) under the business pages that I checked did not have prices; only the TREO 600 had a "Purchase" link if you click to see its details - that link, as before, goes directly to PalmOne's own sales page (i.e., as noted in November, T-Mobile is itself not carrying the TREO 600).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12