Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had my charge on hold in my CC account. Now its gone. Still Awaiting shipment. Ordered on 2/10 at 8:30am..

On hold for 20 minutes so far calling Handspring. Anyone with any ideas?

ELR
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Don't even get me started...I am so upset right now. I ordered on Feb. 10th, and just got back from vacation. Last Friday they sent me an email telling me that my credit card authorization failed, so they cancelled my order! So last night I had to put in a NEW ORDER so now I am LAST IN LINE TO GET ONE! I am so angry. They wouldn't/can't use my original order number. I even have my printout of the receipt with the CORRECT credit card number and expiration date when I originally ordered it! I called my credit card company and they said Handspring "punched in" the wrong expiration date, and they told Handspring to call them. So the guy on the phone told me it would be 10 to 14 business days before I get mine!! I am so so angry...not fair at all. The torture just continues for me...
    Ordered 2/10 2:50pm (T-Mobile $399 upgrade)
    Paid for next-day air
    It came today.
    ordered 2/10 - 8:35 EST
    still awaiting shipment.
    called them. They said "early march"
    ELR
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Clarification: 8:35AM EST.

So my question would be why did some people who ordered AFTER me get it shipped?????

What gives?

ELR
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

I don't understand why some of us who ordered on Feb10 got ours shipped to us so soon(I'm getting mine today) but there are some of you who ordered on Feb11 and haven't got your credit card charged yet????

Why is PalmOne messing the orders up? This just doesn't make sense. I just ordered a second Treo 600 last night, but it seems I may have to wait several weeks to get the second Treo 600?

What gives?

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
  7.    #27  
    I was one of the first to order, Mon 2/9/2004 10:10 PM AZ time, and I got my accessories today. I ordered the branded version, which if you look at the part number (1034NA-TM1), has the TM1 added. I see everone else that got theirs doesn't have it on theirs.
    Who hoo! Mine shipped too!

Coming in on Friday! Can't wait! I live in a apartment, so i hope somebody's home to receive it. Oh, the agony of seeing that "missed" slip.

Wow..so many months. Finally got one.
    -- Go Illini!
    Finally! It shipped! Arrival expected on 2/25.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Originally posted by chrisfoster
    Who hoo! Mine shipped too!

Coming in on Friday! Can't wait! I live in a apartment, so i hope somebody's home to receive it. Oh, the agony of seeing that "missed" slip.

Wow..so many months. Finally got one.

that agony i faced today when i saw a "delivery/pickup attempt" sign hanging on my doorknob today afterwork! I wasn't expecting it till thurs though. I guess I'm happy its early, but sad i wasn't home to sign for it!!!!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Grrrrrr....a manager at PalmOne left me a voicemail about my order today. He says that it will take 2 - 3 weeks for me to get my phone because of delays. Of course, I am still calling to get yet another manager because this is unacceptable.

Original Order = Feb. 10th.
    PalmOne cancelled order mistakenly.
    New Order = Feb. 23rd.
    Tim is screwed for 2 - 3 weeks because of incompetence.
    It was not too long ago that my obsession over the Treo 600 and my frustration with Handspring and T-Mobile were beginning to boil over. Soon the madness began taking me over and driving me so schizo that I felt like the Gollum/Sméagol character in Lord of the Rings:

Gollum: We wants it. We needs it. Must have the precioussss Treo 600. They keeps it from us. Sneaky little Handspring/T-Mobilesesss. Wicked, trickssssy, falssse Handspring/T-Mobilesesss!

Sméagol: No! Not Handspring/T-Mobilesesss.

Gollum: Yes, precious. False. They will cheat you, hurt you, lie.

Sméagol: Handspring/T-Mobile looks after us. Handspring/T-Mobile wouldn’t hurt us.

Gollum: Handspring/T-Mobile broke their promise. Handspring/T-Mobile betrayed us! Wicked, tricksy, false companiesesss!!!

Sméagol: No, Handspring/T-Mobile is our friend!

You get the idea.

Well finally I got the e-mail saying that my Treo 600 is on its way!!! FedEx says I should receive it by March 1st! Woohoo!

Yes! Yes! Precious is mine!!! Now all I have to do is avoid any active volcanoes.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12