Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Hey the original Tipitinas is uptown. Not snobby at all.

"We loved Fess so that we made him a statue,
    When you come to Tipitina's then the Fess is lookin at cha"

-Cyril Neville
    [
    Last edited by whmurray; 02/24/2004 at 05:51 PM.
    As of two minutes ago,

Order Status: SHIPPED!

Edit: Tracking number included!
    Mine has been updated to SHIPPED! No tracking email yet.
    Originally posted by jagfly
    Mine has been updated to SHIPPED! No tracking email yet.
    On the order status screen, there is a tab on the box for shipping info.
    Originally posted by Slingblade

On the order status screen, there is a tab on the box for shipping info.
    Thanks! I was too busy pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, that I did see the tab!
    My order shows shipped now, but I'm not seeing any tracking #.
  8.    #28  
    Mine's shipped too! Got tracking number. Arriving by 4:30PM Thursday!!!!

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!!!!!

I got a hankerin for some red beans and rice.
    read it closely, my accessory shipped but not my unit! Talk about a letdown! Now I'll have a headphone adapter, and cradle but no 600!

It is coming out of Orem, UT like other carriers did before!
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    >As of two minutes ago,
    >Order Status: SHIPPED!

Hah, I had to share this... the very *second* I read this post my e-mail went *doink!* and my order w/ shipping showed up. heheh neat.
    Originally posted by duoart
    Mine's shipped too!

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!!!!!

I got a hankerin for some red beans and rice.
    No longer on my diet but I make a mean Crawfish Etouffee.
    Originally posted by whmurray

No longer on my diet but I make a mean Crawfish Etouffee.
    That makes me hungry just thinking about it... Mine shipped too and should be here by 3pm tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'll be at work. I'll have to eat cajun tomorrow lunch just to make up for it.
    Originally posted by whmurray

New Orleans at Mardi Gras is classless but you and I both know that he was not talking about Tipitinas.
    Off topic: Did a crawfish crawl up you the wrong way or something? No, I wasn't talking about Tipitinas, but then again I wasn't talking about anything in particular, I was just referencing your comment about the Tooth Fairy being a transvestite.

I've lived in New Orleans most of my life, and Mardi Gras is the best time of year. It's the only time of year that you'll find everyone, regardless of race or social class outside on the sidewalk doing the same thing: having a good time and enjoying their city. It's the one time of year where everybody comes together. To me, people ignoring their differences and being together is about as classy as it can get. Maybe you've seen one too many girls gone wild videos, but that's not what Mardi Gras or my city is about.

On topic: Treo 600 unbranded T-Mo listed as shipped, hoping it get's here today but unlikely with the parades blocking all traffic coming my way.
    Last edited by keltorsori; 02/24/2004 at 04:33 PM.
    Ordered on February 13 and am "awaiting shipment" according to Handspring. This morning I was "Credit Card Approved".
    Ordered on February 13 and am "awaiting shipment" according to Handspring. This morning I was "Credit Card Approved".
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Originally posted by duoart

Another reason for some of my optimism My wife ordered hers a day or so after me and she's seen no change.

My suspicion is that the first shipment from manufacturing is now spoken for. Additional orders will progress further when more product leaves the dock at the plant.
    My order (placed the first day available on the Handspring site) had received the same "Awaiting Shipment" status on Friday, and today I have a "Shipped" notice, including Fedex number and actual tracking from Orem UT. Sounds like really shipping!
    I have to commend Handspring for (in this lone case) under-promising and over-delivering. Early march delivery time has turned into late February. Ok, I know that's really not much, but I have to have something to be optimistic about once in a while.
    My status is carrier manual review - what do you suppose that means? If it was a credit check seems like it would just say so..
    Mine of course is still "backordered". Anyone else with that status? I got my accessories yesterday.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12