Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    * I am no way associated with T-mobile, besides I've been a customer for 1.5 years *

For all those people who are waiting for their Handspring orders (like I WAS, key word is WAS), check out this thread to get a Treo 600 for T-mobile (sim locked):

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...376#post329376

I ordered with this T-mobile sales rep last week and the phones are charging up as I type.

btw, wouldn't hurt me if you mention to Cliff you got your information from here.

Good luck!
    I'll wait 2 weeks and save $100 thank-you.
    I ditto duoart.

Also, I don't know if this means anything--probably not. But I ordered on the first day the T-mobile pre-order was available and up until today, my order status said "Order Received". Now it reads "Credit card approved".

Regardless of whether that means it's going to ship early or not, it's progress. Enough progress to make me hold of just a little longer and save the cash.
    "But I ordered on the first day the T-mobile pre-order was available and up until today, my order status said "Order Received". Now it reads "Credit card approved"."

My pre-order also read "CC approved", but I did follow the above link and spoke to Cliff who sold me the TMobile version fo only $50 more than the HS one with free 2-day shipping. It looks like I might have 2 Treos on my hands soon (and on my credit card!) so I'll have a true basis for comparison between the unbranded HS and the sim-locked TMobile versions.
    I just got a email saying my order has been put through and it will ship Monday... this puts the date I should get it next week sometime
    I just got an update too. My order is now marked "awaiting shipment".

whatever that means.....
    I also just received the confirmation from Handspring today. Maybe they will be shipping on time!

I got the Tmobile branded one.

I'm happy to save the $100 by being patient. Afterall, we've all waited years for this....what's another week?

Mike
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    Orders are shipping now.

Clicky!
    Mine shipped. Should get it thursday...

what ever happened to free overnight shipping because fo the delay? Or was that only on AT&T orders?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123