1.    #1  
    Have had this issue for a while on TMo with a Treo 270.
    Sometimes, I get very quick notification of SMS messages, and
    other times (like yesterday) I got a notificaiton of a message
    that the sender sent 7 days ago. Even though device is
    otherwise working properly with wireless mode on for the past
    4 days.

Before I plunk down another $$$$ for a 600, can any 600 users using TMo comment on this. Other 270 users can comment as well.

thanks,
    Charles
    In my more than a year with my 270 on T-Mo, I had very few problems with SMS. The only time I've experienced problems with SMS since getting my 600 (late November) was when T-Mo had issues with their SMS/MMS server. I have never experienced a delay of days receiving SMS!
    Originally posted by techinv
    Have had this issue for a while on TMo with a Treo 270.
    Sometimes, I get very quick notification of SMS messages, and
    other times (like yesterday) I got a notificaiton of a message
    that the sender sent 7 days ago. Even though device is
    otherwise working properly with wireless mode on for the past
    4 days.

Before I plunk down another $$$$ for a 600, can any 600 users using TMo comment on this. Other 270 users can comment as well.

thanks,
    Charles
    I have had TMO for about a year and a half and I consistently have problems receiving SMS messages late. I have also received notification of a message - anywhere from 2 to 5 days later. I have contacted TMO and talked to a level on rep a few times about it. They always say that everything looks good on their end.

Still don't know what to do.....
  4.    #4  
    jonbigwheel:

Where are you located, east coast, west, etc?? Just trying to find if this issue might be based on location.

Thanks
    when i had the 270, the sms worked fast in texas, or wherever i travelled. Now im with the sprint 600 and you never know when the voicemail or sms will come... sometimes days! I couldn't wait for tmo, and have been happy with sprint. Not really, im just happy with the 600
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits