1.    #1  
    For those of you lucky to have a TMobile Treo 600 at the moment, what is the rate charged for unlimited wireless access? Is it comparable to Sprint's?
    my wife has a sidekick with t mobile. she has a voice plan for $29/mo. the unlimited data is $20. on top of that.

i don't see any reason why they would charge less than that extra $20. for data for the treo 600.

so data with t mobile is $5.00 more than sprint for the treo, i would assume....until we hear from someone who actually has it.

ps...i had briefly had an unlocked tungsten w (from singapore i believe ) that had unlimited data only through t mobile (no voice minutes on that plan) also for $20./mo

that seems to be their rate.

i personally went with sprint for 3 reasons: faster data transmission, cheaper price, and unlmited voice minutes ($5./mo extra) starting after 7 pm.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Originally posted by MikeShapiro
    For those of you lucky to have a TMobile Treo 600 at the moment, what is the rate charged for unlimited wireless access? Is it comparable to Sprint's?
    You don't need to have the Treo 600 to have the unlimited Internet access with T-Mobile. I use the Treo 270 and like it a lot. For pricing check:
    http://www.t-mobile.com/services/tzo...ceoverview.asp
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  4.    #4  
    Whoa... it's just $5 or $10 extra a month for unlimited net access? That's great.
    Originally posted by MikeShapiro
    Whoa... it's just $5 or $10 extra a month for unlimited net access? That's great.
    actually it's free. . . but it only allows web browsing (no secure sites) and email.
    yeah but isn't this just for t zones or something? isn't this like wifi?
    T-mobiles data rate may be more expensive, but if you look at the price of the total package it may be less.

Consider the following:
    Sprint
    500 min + vision pack
    $45+$15 = $60

T-Mobile
    600 min + unlim int
    $40 + $20 = $60

The pricing varies and I personally use sprint, but you need to look at the total package not just the $15 vision
    Originally posted by 155
    T-mobiles data rate may be more expensive, but if you look at the price of the total package it may be less.

Consider the following:
    Sprint
    500 min + vision pack
    $45+$15 = $60

T-Mobile
    600 min + unlim int
    $40 + $20 = $60

The pricing varies and I personally use sprint, but you need to look at the total package not just the $15 vision
    absolutely. you have a good point. don't forget to add that, with sprint, for $5./mo more you can begin your unlimited nights at 7 pm instead of 9 as with t moblie. or that with with t mobile you can get free a ll day friday and the wkend, if you don't want free nights.

the upshot: it really depends how you will use your voice minutes and which gives you better reception where you live/work/play.