1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a recommendations on a place to get a Unlocked US, or Unlocked international Treo600 within the next two weeks for $650 or less? I've tried shopblt (march - only they didn't tell me that until after I ordered this morning) buy.com (someday), palmone (a few weeks - and $700), compuvest (who knows), and ebuyer (2 - 3 weeks). I perfer to avoid ebay.

I know, I should have bought it months ago, but of course thought Tmobile would come through...time....after time....after time...

Now I have a trip in 2 weeks and I'm treo-less.
    You could just buy a AT&T Treo 600 and grab patched.zip and unlock it... ofcourse finding a AT&T Treo might be tough. But you can unlock it yourself.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    i got my at&t treo from ebay, on christmas. i've bought from ebay for a few years, including m515 and other tech thing. its worked for me, just make sure to check out the seller rating. some of them are going for under $600. then use the unlock.
  4.    #4  
    Sadly, I can not go the ATT route.
    Here's an idea: Do a quick search with Google under: "Treo 600 GSM Best Prices." There are several companies that do have them in their inventories, and the prices range from $550 to $750. Here's one suggestion out of many:
    http://grabber.compuvest.com/Descrip...p?ItemID=59164
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Originally posted by vikrampant
    You could just buy a AT&T Treo 600 and grab patched.zip and unlock it... ofcourse finding a AT&T Treo might be tough. But you can unlock it yourself.

-- Vikram
    Any ideas on where to find patched.zip? The links on the Treo600 thread no longer work.
  7.    #7  
    m00se - I called Compuvest and after three Times@ if he was 100% sure they had in stock, he left and came back and said "yup, you are right, we don't have any. We should get some late next week though". I cancelled my order. It's too bad places says they have stock when they do not. Guess I'm out of luck. I might switch to Sprint.
    jak1001, I am canceling my order for that same reason, but I have not given up on T-Mobile yet. Good luck!
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain