1.    #1  
    From today's (Tuesday) Wall St. Journal.
    (should hit Google News from other sources)

"For the past year, the nation's No. 3 cellular network operator, in terms of subscribers, consistently has had the highest customer complaint rate of any national wireless carrier, according to complaints received by the Federal Communications Commission and obtained by The Wall Street Journal through a Freedom of Information Act request."

"In the third quarter, AT&T Wireless had a rate of 6.4 complaints per 100,000 customers. The rate of complaints for Sprint PCS was next highest at 4.0 per 100,000 customers, while T-Mobile USA Inc., the U.S. arm of Germany's Deutsche Telekom AG, had complaints of 3.5 per 100,000."

"At the end of the third quarter, AT&T Wireless, plus its affiliates and resellers, had 23.3 million customers. Verizon Wireless had 36 million. Cingular had 23.4 million. Sprint PCS, including its affiliates, had 19.3 million customers. Nextel had 12.3 million subscribers. T-Mobile had 12.1 million subscribers. In the quarter, the FCC received 1,494 complaints about AT&T Wireless; 529 about Verizon Wireless; 749 complaints about Cingular; 767 about Sprint PCS; 247 about Nextel; and 429 about T-Mobile."

Just thought I'd share with the forums.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    I had been with AT&T Wireless for the last 8 years and I loved them until the last year or two. Before, I could get a hold of customer "care" instantly. Now, when I call in, I have to go through this stupid voice prompt system that doesn't understand what I'm saying. Then, I have to wait on hold for 2 hours to finally talk to someone. There's about 20 to 30 more reasons why I hate them, but I don't feel like getting into that right now. I hope they get bought out!!
    AT&T Wireless sucked so I left!! 2,370,000 ATTWS customers left in Q1 (2004) and I'm proud to be one of them!
    AirTouch Cellular => L.A. Cellular => AT&T Wireless => Cingular Wireless
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain