1.    #1  
    Well, it looks like the Treo 270 has dissappeared from T-mobile's online handheld section... I wonder if that means the Treo 600 is on its way soon? Let me know if you have any info.
    Last edited by Blackhawk5; 01/14/2004 at 04:28 PM.
    I got mine about... hmmm... about 25 minutes ago now. But I got it through WeeBitObsessed and Conrad.

Shipped from T-Mobile USA, Inc in Maryland.

On the "Ref" section of the FedEx label, it says "Buyer: VoiceStream Wireless" ??? I don't know if that means anything.
    Originally posted by archie
    I got mine about... hmmm... about 25 minutes ago now. But I got it through WeeBitObsessed and Conrad.

Shipped from T-Mobile USA, Inc in Maryland.

On the "Ref" section of the FedEx label, it says "Buyer: VoiceStream Wireless" ??? I don't know if that means anything.
    T-Mo used to be VoiceStream. It probably just means a customer database somewhere was never changed.
    Originally posted by Alli

T-Mo used to be VoiceStream. It probably just means a customer database somewhere was never changed.
    Yes, the strange thing is that now, when I start the 600 I get a 'vstream' welcome instead of the t-mobile welcome I got with my 270.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    That is odd. I was under the impression that particular info came from the carrier/SIM. Maybe you need a new SIM?
    Originally posted by Alli
    That is odd. I was under the impression that particular info came from the carrier/SIM. Maybe you need a new SIM?
    Yes, it is an old (green) SIM card that they are going to replace - it was just strange that the SIM card had different displays on the two different units.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Originally posted by BaltimoreTreo

Yes, it is an old (green) SIM card that they are going to replace - it was just strange that the SIM card had different displays on the two different units.
    I have had that happen to me from time to time when changing between my phones. One phone will display Voicestream and another T-Mobile. I can't figure out why. Same sim, just different phones.
    See my other post here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t45258/s.html

February 2nd is what they're saying now.
    Just like jdl70 -

When I insert the SIM card in my Treo-270, the carrier is displayed as T-Mobile. When I insert the same card in my Treo-600, the carrier is displayed as Voicestream. Go figure?!