Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have had the same problem, T-Mo Internet was good until last Monday. Out until Thursday. Good Friday Saturday and 1/2 of today. When this happens to you, switch to T-Zones. It works for things like Snappermail and non-secure web pages. I am thinking of dropping the more expensive service (although when it works you can get to secure (banking) web-sites).
  2.    #22  
    Originally posted by davidk6235
    I have had the same problem, T-Mo Internet was good until last Monday. Out until Thursday. Good Friday Saturday and 1/2 of today. When this happens to you, switch to T-Zones. It works for things like Snappermail and non-secure web pages. I am thinking of dropping the more expensive service (although when it works you can get to secure (banking) web-sites).

i did this to check email, but I wonder what will this cost me if I dont have t-zones.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #23  
    Originally posted by riverbruce
    I called earlier this evening and was told that GPRS has been down nationwide most of the day. As of 10:30 PM eastern, it is still not working. Sure seems like T-Mobile hasn't been to reliable over the last week.
    river,

I just spoke to two csr, neither of them knew anything about the national outage.

Just wondering if it cleared up for everyone else, and there is just something wrong with my situation.

thank you.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    As of about 4:00 pm T-Mo Internet is working for me in NJ. T-zones was working all day. As for cost, on some voice plans I'm told there is unlimited WAP access. A good deal if you don't want the secure sites. Snappermail and most web pages work fine T-Zones.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12