Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You have to click the Buy Now link on the home page for the T600, enter your carrier as Tmo (and your Zip) and it displays that message.

I've started a poll/riot thread based on this info and my previous reply to this thread. if you'd like to take the poll:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t47236/s.html
    Ahhhhh Now I see it.

I've already voted! I'm as frustrated as you are MoseGiganticus.

We have all been jacked around by T-Mobile on this for months now. What's really annoying to me is that I'm usually an early adopter of this sort of thing. That's how I became a T-Mobile customer in the first place. the second that HS released the first Treo 180, I bought it. It was only offered on the T-Mobile network as I recall.
    check out Ryan's post at PalmInfoCenter from this morning:
    T-Mobile Treo 600
    palmOne will begin taking pre-orders for the GSM Treo 600 for the T-Mobile network beginning in mid-February. The company expects to start shipping T-Mobile orders in early March.

Hope this brings the boil to a simmer (course in my case that would only get a head of steam going)!
    Is any GSM carrier shipping the dame thing??
    According to Cingular, their lead time is 2-4 weeks as well.
    I didn't check AT&T.. their data rates are just too high,
    Originally posted by scheumanrj

Where do you see that on the HS web site???
    http://www.handspring.com/products/c...overview.jhtml
    Originally posted by sneakersteve
    Is any GSM carrier shipping the dame thing??
    According to Cingular, their lead time is 2-4 weeks as well.
    I didn't check AT&T.. their data rates are just too high,
    Both my local AT&T and Cingular store carry them. I bought one from AT&T last week because I didn't want to wait. Then I found out that AT&T doesn't support conditional call forwarding and if you do all the time forwarding it's $0.40/min!!! So I have unlocked my Treo and am getting T-Mobile tomorrow.

It sucks that I have to pay the extra money for the phone, I kept hoping Tmo would have the Treo before my 30 days with AT&T expired.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12