1.    #1  
    so, I guess that since it's actually showing me my received/sent bytes and it keeps climbing...I'm probaly not on here w/ just minutes or something am I.

It's costing me like 5cents per KILOBYTE to post this isn't it.

bleh...is there any other way to get on the web from my lappy through the treo600 w/o paying like 50billion dollars / byte or something?

confused cingulage custinar
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    Data usage does not go against minutes used but against your total data available per the plan you chose. For instance with T-Mobile I get unlimited data for $19.95/mo.

Therefore the free weekends has no bearing on data.

-d
    Originally posted by dbregman
    Data usage does not go against minutes used but against your total data available per the plan you chose. For instance with T-Mobile I get unlimited data for $19.95/mo.

Therefore the free weekends has no bearing on data.

-d
    what is t-mo opinion of using the 600 as a modem?

does pdanet work well? what speeds do you get?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Felipe

what is t-mo opinion of using the 600 as a modem?

does pdanet work well? what speeds do you get?
    Well, it SHOULD work I have been having a problem with PdaNet (as detailed in another thread) where it disconnects after between 7k and 50k recieved. T-Mo does not seem to mind how much data you use as long as you pay the $19.99/mo for unlimited data.

There are some threads here that claim there is a bug in the T-Mo system that allows you to get free data via their WAP system, but it sounds squirly to me.

I get around 40/kbps but am thinking of upgrading to 2.08 or 2.09 as that is said to increase GPRS speed.

-d