1.    #1  
    There were a few people on this board who said they received shipping notices on their T600s ordered through T-Mobile's Corporate Accounts division.

Any reports from you guys?
    Got mine a little over a week ago. Ordered it months ago
    I called up corporate this week and spoke with a rep. Rep emailed me the form. I filled it out and sent it back. They had just gotten in a new shipment. Today got an email saying everything approved, they will port my number, and my 2 treo's will be in my hands on Monday.

Ill let ya know if her word is good.
    If you guys don't mind me asking, how much are they charging corporate users for it?
    sunil
    Unfortunately $499. However I inquired if T-mobile goes retail like within a week or two and the price is lower, I want price protection. My rep stated it was difficult but she would try and do something.
    Originally posted by doyouflip
    There were a few people on this board who said they received shipping notices on their T600s ordered through T-Mobile's Corporate Accounts division.

Any reports from you guys?
    I contacted my rep (wasn't a customer yet) on Monday and he said he would check on Tuesday. He called me back Tuesday and said TMO had received about 400 units. I signed up and had 2 the next day! He overnighted them. Ported 1 Sprint phone on Wed and was done that night. Pending Cingular port from yesterday.
    I just got mine yesterday. 3 week wait as corporate acct. Paid 499. Can't wait to play and throw that Sidekick brick out the window.
    We've gotten a total of 14 spread over two ships.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Ordered 2 units on Thursday Feb 5. Received today (Feb 10). Would've received yesterday if I hadn't missed the FedEx guy by 10 minutes!
    got them on monday....very nice. im posting with it now!
    got mine in 2 days. they also price matched the 399 price from palm. posting with it now too.

had to do a firmware upg to get it to work better.

derek
    I received mine on 2/10. We ordered them through our sales rep.

I originally ordered one through Cingular and used a T Mobile sim card but we ended up just getting the 600 directly from T Mobile when it became available.

Have to say, there is absolutely no difference between the Cingular and T Mobile versions except the startup screen.