1.    #1  
    Shipped Today
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY. there are gonna be alot of people who are really happy about that. I wonder if it will be SIM-locked
    except i don't think weebit got his through 'normal channels'
    The prediction was that corporate buyers would get them today, others a month or so later. I should know something later today.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    keep us informed
    Yes! Please keep us informed. I can't wait much longer!!
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    Weebit,
    would you please share the contact info at T-mobile that shipped a treo 600 to you? I'm fighting moving to AT&T because I use T-mobile Hotspot (802.11) at starbucks. Once I can get data and voice simultaneously (data to the notebook through the mobile), I'll roam to the carrier that supports that handset. Untill then, it's treo 600.
    I spoke with T-Mobile customer service today. They said that T-Mobile will begin offering the Treo 600 to consumers on February 2nd through the Handspring website.
    I met a TMO Account Executive on the subway today here in NYC, and he said that they started selling T600's on Mon. and they'd been selling like hotcakes. Got a card and everything. Hope this means your units are coming soon. I've been using my Cingular unlocked T600 for over a month now but I will certainly use the connection later on when I need it. Does this mean there is a TMO/T600 firmware update?
    Originally posted by Genetic Jack
    I met a TMO Account Executive on the subway today here in NYC, and he said that they started selling T600's on Mon. and they'd been selling like hotcakes. Got a card and everything. Hope this means your units are coming soon. I've been using my Cingular unlocked T600 for over a month now but I will certainly use the connection later on when I need it. Does this mean there is a TMO/T600 firmware update?
    T-Mobile shipped all the units in inventory (I have one here on my desk) and they are now waiting for the inventory to restock and have some back-orders. Predictions of when that will happen are just speculation but I have heard end of the motnh or early next - take that with a grain of salt. Note this is for new corporate accounts through T-Mobile. I've heard speculation that the phone will not be offered by T-Mobile for ordinary retail customers (again, who knows) and I have no info on when the Handspring offer will come through.
    Originally posted by Genetic Jack
    T-Mobile shipped all the units in inventory (I have one here on my desk) and they are now waiting for the inventory to restock and fill some back-orders. Predictions of when that will happen are just speculation but I have heard end of the month or early next - take that with a grain of salt.

Note this is for new corporate accounts through T-Mobile. I've heard speculation that the phone will not be offered by T-Mobile for ordinary retail customers (again, who knows) and I have no info on when the Handspring offer will come through.
    has this been determined yet?

Many thanks,
    dolo
    .:Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around:.