Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Using my Treo 600 on AT&T GSM network here in Florida. I've noticed that after I use any GPRS service (mail, Blazer), my treo remains connected. My icon in the top right corner has the bidirectional green arrows indicating a CSD (circuit switched data) connection in progress. There's no way to 'disconnect' that connection, short of going into 'Prefs', then 'Network' and tapping the 'Disconnect' button. Incoming and outgoing calls do not change it either.

AT&T swears that I'm not getting charged and that data is not being sent. What do you all think?
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
    you should not be getting charged.

in snapper mail, press i to disconnect. no automatic way to do it with blazer.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by cphil674
    My icon in the top right corner has the bidirectional green arrows indicating a CSD (circuit switched data) connection in progress.
    The green arrows indicate a GPRS connetion and not CSD. If you were connected via CSD those arrows would be black and would not allow you to send/receive a call.
    AT&T is correct in that you are not being charged while the green arrows are there unless you are actively uploading/downloading data.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone