Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hey i got treo 600 was locked to AT&T i got it now to europe, if u want it to get it unlock go to www.gsmlocker.com , they r expensive man but had good service.
    Last edited by darien; 12/23/2003 at 12:32 AM.
    Please comment further. GSMLOCKER.COM was able to unlock your AT&T Treo 600. There have been many threads regarding this matter, but you are the first to confirm a successful outcome.
    150 $ ! This is just ridiculous !
    apologies since this has been covered over and over, but still not clear: is there an unlock code for gsm 600s?
    just moved to uk from us and am using 270 with voda (do not want to use orange as carrier). would be willing to buy a 600 from the us if i knew i could unlock it somehow. is this possible and - if so - which us 600 phone (i.e. carrier) to buy?

(also, if anybody has unlocked an orange 600, please reply).

thanks.
    Originally posted by gabriellevy
    ...would be willing to buy a 600 from the us if i knew i could unlock it somehow. is this possible and - if so - which us 600 phone (i.e. carrier) to buy?..
    thanks.
    The Cingular-branded Treo 600 is delivered unlocked, can be used with any SIM card-Orange, Voda, T-Mo, Tel Cel, whatever. The ATT branded phone is locked. No one has reported success unlocking an ATT Treo 600.
    Treo 600 (Cingular)
    T-Mobile SIM w/T-Zones
    Fireblade
    Since this is one of the first 10 links that Google produces for "unlock treo 600", I figured it would be a good idea to leave a message that a free unlock patch is available. Just search on "patched" here on the Treocentral board and you will find a link to it.
    Its also worth noting the 'patch' offered by gsmlocker.com is the same one 'developed' for free here by Treo users. gsmlocker have proven to be a scam site and were never able to do this until the patch was posted here.
    i got mine unlocked from gsmlocker.com, i am happy, even though i paid i do not mind as there is always a Free way and a paid way, jsut like online music you can download one for free of Kazaa or pay for one.

I also now have the old version Firmware, so I can switch back when ever i need it.
    Originally posted by gsmlocker
    i got mine unlocked from gsmlocker.com, i am happy, even though i paid i do not mind as there is always a Free way and a paid way, jsut like online music you can download one for free of Kazaa or pay for one.

I also now have the old version Firmware, so I can switch back when ever i need it.
    YOU MUST THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY DAFT. YOUR USERNAME IS GSMLOCKER, AND YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AFFLIATED WITH THAT WEBSITE AND YOU WANT TO ATTEMPT TO LEAVE A TESTIMONIAL FOR YOURSELF? SOME THINGS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.

AS MOL SAID, THE PATCH IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD ON THIS WEBSITE. JUST USE THE "SEARCH" BUTTON AT THE TOP AND LOOK FOR "UNLOCK TREO 600"
    i purposly took this screen name as saw so much of u dumb folks abusing someone, since no was defending them, i thought i will do it, and as of the free patch that is just to show how ppl are abusing internet. whoever posted that patch, ask him how he got it in first place.
    This is so unfair of that person, anyways best of luck since now my treo in unlocked i can use it anywhere and i guess same is with you and the purpose was unlocking it, ppl have a choice.................

i am not bothered to fight over this.

bye
    How does the phone info look like in the unlock treo under the category "software"? I previously tried that firmware update from one of the threads here and ended up with "not compatible with this phone". It now reads,"software:PRNAME-REVNUM/312." and not sprint rev.#.
    How does the phone info look like in the unlock treo under the category "software"? I previously tried that firmware update from one of the threads here and ended up with "not compatible with this phone". It now reads,"software:PRNAME-REVNUM/312." and not sprint rev.#.
    Originally posted by gsmlocker
    i purposly took this screen name as saw so much of u dumb folks abusing someone, since no was defending them, i thought i will do it, and as of the free patch that is just to show how ppl are abusing internet. whoever posted that patch, ask him how he got it in first place.
    This is so unfair of that person, anyways best of luck since now my treo in unlocked i can use it anywhere and i guess same is with you and the purpose was unlocking it, ppl have a choice.................

i am not bothered to fight over this.

bye
    BLA....what a bunch of FUD. From what I've read it more likely that scam sites like gsmlocker simply got the free patch from the hard work of treocentral users and then charge exorbitant fees to unsuspecting newbies who don't know any better! Not the other way around...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    if you really had their service?? or just on behalf of postings from treo members who only want to call them spammer. if you accept the truth they can do this. mine also got unlocked from them.

if you do not prepare your mind its impossible to believe. its not harmful to accept the truth. they can do this.

well like gsmlo.......i also do not want to fight with you guys
    Darien, VN_123 and gsmlocker:

Shut up and go away. It's so pathetically obvious that you're all one in the same person. You really need to learn to speak, and write, English properly if you're going to try to carry off this charade.

Everyone who's been on this forum for more than a couple of weeks knows that the unlock patch was posted here FIRST, and showed up on GSMLocker after.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Originally posted by meyerweb
    Darien, VN_123 and gsmlocker:

Shut up and go away. It's so pathetically obvious that you're all one in the same person. You really need to learn to speak, and write, English properly if you're going to try to carry off this charade.

Everyone who's been on this forum for more than a couple of weeks knows that the unlock patch was posted here FIRST, and showed up on GSMLocker after.
    Thank you for telling me about my English . I just wanted to share my unlocked treo information with this forum ppl. Its upon you if you believe it or not, no one can force other.

Everyone also know that only they are providing unlock code for treo 600 and they can unlock this phone. It doesn't matter if you accept it or .............you may guess yourself!!
    Last edited by vn_123; 02/04/2004 at 06:59 AM.
    "Everyone also know that only they are providing unlock code for treo 600"

No thats false there are alot of places now selling the FREE UNLOCK that was developed by the efforts of this forum. And most places are selling it for alot less then $149. Of Course FREE is better, and you can get the unlock for FREE.

http://www.techwarelabs.com/communit...pic.php?t=7542
    Originally posted by mrfred8
    "Everyone also know that only they are providing unlock code for treo 600"

No thats false there are alot of places now selling the FREE UNLOCK that was developed by the efforts of this forum. And most places are selling it for alot less then $149. Of Course FREE is better, and you can get the unlock for FREE.

http://www.techwarelabs.com/communit...pic.php?t=7542
    thanks
    Originally posted by hedge2
    Does this actually work /

http://www.techwarelabs.com/communi...opic.php?t=7542
    yes, it does
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast