1.    #1  
    Handsprings "special offers" page has been updated... but still no release of the T600 on T-Mobile.

From the Handspring site

"...This offer is not currently available. Offers from Sprint, Cingular Wireless and AT&T Wireless have expired. We expect service from T-Mobile to be available soon. When T-Mobile service becomes available, we will add it to this reward program.* At that time you will be able to upgrade to a T-Mobile Treo 600 for only $399.**"

Ughhhhhhhh!!!!! This is driving me crazy!

Couldn't either HS or T-Mo just tell us why or at least tell us when it will be available? Every day that they delay, with no word from either of them, they lose more and more customers.
    I noticed that as well on Handspring's website. Looks like we'll have to wait another day for an update, if there will be one.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Please note that as of today T-mobile has reverted to the picture of the 270 on their Business Products page where they had earlier had the Treo 600. Progress is going in the wrong direction, I fear
  4.    #4  
    Sooooooo annoying!

At the same time, on the Handspring site, it seems as if we might be getting closer. See this thread.
    Originally posted by crownprince
    Please note that as of today T-mobile has reverted to the picture of the 270 on their Business Products page where they had earlier had the Treo 600. Progress is going in the wrong direction, I fear
    My fault maybe?

I email their executive help ppl, and asked them when would the treo 600 be available.\\They said they expect it, but could,'t give me an actual date.

Then I replied that i found it surprisinf that the werent offering it, but were using the picture on their web site.

She said she would bring it up to their web ppl.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.