1.    #1  
    I am presently on T-mobile but I travel often from the US to Canada. Att will let you add Canada to your plan so there is no roaming or long distance. I really like this so I only need one number. I am just wondering how is the service of ATT across the States. It is clear or are there problems with there network.

Please help me before I make the switch.
    I did very well with the AT+T One Rate, i had it for years, very good coverage, They will nail you though on the Data plans $$$.

Take care.
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by HAPPY$BOBBY$
    I did very well with the AT+T One Rate, i had it for years, very good coverage, They will nail you though on the Data plans $$$.

Take care.
    Thanks for the info. Is there anyone else who is on ATT also that can give me some feedback before i make the switch. I am not worried about the data charges. i am more concerned about the reception throughout the country. Is there any areas that I should be concerned about?
    Try HowardForums. They have a forum for each provider.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I travel extensively with AT&T and would advise you NOT to switch. As soon as you move out of the larger metropolitan areas you are dead in the water with their GSM service. CDMA is still okay, but of course that does not apply to the Treo. I just switched away from them because of their bag national coverage. Just look at their coverage map, and you will see for yourself.