1.    #1  
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile customer care, and was told that they will _not_ be carrying the Treo 600. What the flip!!??

Maybe I'm wrong, but the rep seemed pretty sure (she talked to her manager as well as a store manager). What is the real skinny on this. I've been holding out for a while, but I may be switching to Sprint or ATT if this is the case.

Stupid, stupid, stupid T-Mobile.

- SuperJosh
    Originally posted by SuperJosh
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile customer care, and was told that they will _not_ be carrying the Treo 600. What the flip!!??

Maybe I'm wrong, but the rep seemed pretty sure (she talked to her manager as well as a store manager). What is the real skinny on this. I've been holding out for a while, but I may be switching to Sprint or ATT if this is the case.

Stupid, stupid, stupid T-Mobile.

- SuperJosh
    Maybe there's a difference between "carrying" and "supporting" the Treo 600. There's been a thread on this board that T-Mobile will not sell the Treo 600's themselves. Instead, Handspring will do it.

But, really, who knows until it happens (hopefully soon).

Sprinter (now, T-Mobiler I guess)
    7-yr Sprint PCS user, switched to T-Mobile, using Cingular-branded Treo 600
    Sprinter how were you able to use your t600-sprint as a tmobile phone? Did this involve the unlocking I've seen posted on these boards

TIA
    Tommy
    His not using a Sprint 600. It sounds like he bought the Cingular version to use with T-MO.
    Cuz it's not possible to use a Sprint 600 w/T-mo.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    today from t-mo exceutive consumer relations:

Hello Mr. Garcia,
    Some of the indirect dealers have started selling them. Direct T-Mobile offices should be releasing them very soon. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date. We thank you for your inquiry. Please feel free to contact customer care should you have any other concerns.

Sincerely,
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.