1.    #1  
    I have no problems connecting to the GPRS network, sending/receiving SMS or Email or surfing the net on my $2.99 T-zones plan. However my MMS messages go thru, but no picture appears on the recieving end, only the message. Settings look to be valid for T-Mobile, but every time I send an MMS, I get a reply back from T-MobileCare@t0mobile.com with the subject "Text-Only Delivery" and nothing else. Anyone have any ideas or experience this?
    shf
    Perhaps you are sending to a non-MMS-enabled device? Test this by sending MMS w/ picture to a regular email address. This worked fine for me, I got the email with the attached picture.

Be aware that every MMS costs $.25 unless you signed up for the "unlimited MMS" plan...
    When in danger or in doubt ---
    Run in circles, scream and shout!
    send it to your self (your treo 600).

i sent it to a regular email account and got it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    send it to your self (your treo 600).

i sent it to a regular email account and got it.
    Hmmm... I sent an MMS with a picture attached to myself and to my Hotmail account. I few minutes later I received a notification on my phone but the message appeared in my SMS app (From: 507), plus no picture. 5+ mins later I still have not received it at Hotmail.

When receiving an MMS should it go to the MMS app or the SMS?

T-Mobile CS said it will be received by SMS then there should be a link to get the picture. I suspect that's for regular phones, not "smartphones" like the Treo 600.

Can anybody help?