1.    #1  
    Does anybody know how to set up the Treo 600 to bypass having to enter the voicemail passcode every time you retrieve voicemail?
    How about programming the extra digits into your Voicemail Favorites settings, and either have it fire off automatically, or use the Extra Digits icon to do it manually??
  3.    #3  
    I tried to do that, but that button is locked for editing, probably by AT&T
    Hmmm, weird. Assumed you contacted HS and ATT CS.
    OK, how about this?? Create a new Favorites/Speed Dial, enter the ATT voicemail number, and then add the extra digits. Use this Favorites to access Voicemail instead of the 'hard-wired' one.
    --- deleted ---
    Last edited by mskeen; 12/08/2003 at 10:01 PM.
    Strange. I have ATT and was able to put in the extra digits for my voicemail app... there's even an option to have them dial automatically.
    Instructions on how to change this is included in the link below, hope it helps.

http://forums.attwireless.com/attws/...message.id=371
    Originally posted by mervynle
    Does anybody know how to set up the Treo 600 to bypass having to enter the voicemail passcode every time you retrieve voicemail?
    If you go to favorite and edit from the menu the favorite key and then go to more (bottom right hand corner of the screen) and add the additional number to dial. Iam use a Treo 600 that was not bought throght ATT so ATT am have disabled some option I don't know