Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The first time I called, I was told it would take the full 4 weeks, called again, and they said they would have a shipment dec. 8. They are all crazies!
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...
    Originally posted by Gadget fan
    After more than a month of HS CSRs saying 2-3 weeks and "we don't know when it will be available" it's amazing that they now "know" that the next shipment is coming in on 12/8. I'm not sure I know what to make of all of that. As I mentioned in another post, I'm telling myself I won't see a T600 until mid-December. If it gets here earlier than that it's a bonus. If not, I won't be set up for disappointment one more time.
    If they won't be getting any more units until 12/08, why have people here reporting receiving Fedex tracking numbers yesterday, and some even physically receiving their phones?

After calling HS CS many, many times, I've come to an inescapable conclusion: They don't really know much more than we do. Furthermore, they don't have either the ability and/or the authority to really do anything for you! CS's job is to give you a load of "I'm sorrys" and recite reasons why they can't do anything.

And, they're sick of our righteous complaints. So, they'll tell you ANYTHING, just to get you off the phone!!! I get a different story every time I call. And I'm sure everyone of you here has had the same experience!

FWIW, I ordered on 11/03, and am still "Awaiting Shipment." I ordered a plan, and that delayed things (but we weren't told that until 11/20, and I was too far up in the queue by then to cancel and reorder).

However, my credit card was approved and Cingular approved my plan on 11/24. That was 3 days ago, and I'm still "Awaiting Shipment"!!!
    The Treo 600 may be "Buck Rogers," but Handspring Customer Service is strictly "Moe, Larry, and Curly"!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12