Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I checked again at a T-mobile store yesterday and the CSR there had never even heard of the T600 and after checking into it, had no idea when it would be available. Then I saw that Amazon has it from Sprint for only $249!!! I think I'm going to jump ship. It's $599 minus $200 Amazon rebate minus $150 Sprint rebate for 2 year contract ($100 off for a 1 year). Wow. Bye-bye T-mobile...http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/wireless/B0000SX2U2/rebate-info/104-4108510-6903916
    Just don't think that is cash from Sprint. All they do is a service credit, but IMO, I don't like those, as it isn't really anything off the device. Sprint has also never gotten it successfully right with me yet. On my sprint Treo 600 (I cancelled it, and sold it on ebay because of coverage issues in my ares) they sent me a 200 dollar bill for 5 days of service! (Oh, and no new service credit was ever put into place, and they said I didn't qualify for one!) They are supposedly fixing it now... and they had no idea what the problem is. Also, I have been waiting for an Amazon 150 dollar rebate for about 10 weeks now...
    I just bought the Cingular T600, and am patiently waiting its arrival. It works fine with T-mobile.
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    $200 is cash from Amazon (I've had good success with rebates from them before,)and supposedly it is a cash rebate from Sprint (based on the rebate form). Besides, whether it's money off of the deviece or not what difference does it make? It's still money back in my pocket either way.

But the other thing that sold me was the international calling plan from Sprint to Canada for $3 a month unlimited calls (depending on my minutes, of course). I hope the CSR that I talked to was correct about that plan though. couldn't sign up for it when I orderd my phone.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I just checked the Fedex tracker and it's on a truck going out for delivery today! Damn, and I won't be home to receive it unless they bring it by really late. Man, I don't know what I did to be so lucky to get mine so fast, especially since I just went for the standard shipping. So, it went from order Sunday on Amazon from Sprint, shipped from Texas Monday, delivered to L.A. on Tuesday on Fedex Economy. whoa... I hope you others get yours soon! T-mobile delays?? Bye T-mobile!