View Poll Results: What network do you intend to use your Cingular GSM Treo with?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cingular, of course!

10 29.41%
  • T-mobile

22 64.71%
  • At&t

1 2.94%
  • Tired of waiting, I'm getting something else!

1 2.94%
  1.    #1  
    Just curious to see how many GSM users got tired of waiting for T-mobile, and AT&T. What network do you intend to use with your Cingular branded GSM Treo?

I'm a T-mobile user and decided to pre-order one of the Cingular branded units. Unfortunately I didn't order when the Cingular units were first made available for pre-order so I'm hoping to make it in the 2nd wave of shipments.
    No good deed goes unpunished
    i got tired of waiting today, this evening after webits news. I ordered it tonight, of course his means that i probably wont get it until the t-mo is out in december.

what is the return policy for handspring? 14 days? 30 days?

I will get a t-mo when it comes out (i have a second serial). hopefully there is an over lap.

I know I know. this isn't a good thing to do to handspring\palm, but I this point I dont care.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    i got tired of waiting today, this evening after webits news. I ordered it tonight, of course his means that i probably wont get it until the t-mo is out in december.

what is the return policy for handspring? 14 days? 30 days?

I will get a t-mo when it comes out (i have a second serial). hopefully there is an over lap.

I know I know. this isn't a good thing to do to handspring\palm, but I this point I dont care.
    Hi Felipe

You may not need to, I ordered my original 270 from Handspring, later when the GPRS upgrade was available I downloaded and applied the patch specific to the T-mobile network.

I think this will eventually be the case again for the Treo 600, at some point you should be able to download a patch to customize your Treo 600 for the Tmobile network, at least I hope this is the case.
    No good deed goes unpunished