Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Originally posted by teiwaz
    (i ordered 11/7, and got awaiting shipment 11/25, got shipping notification 11/29, should have it in hand 12/1)
    Almost the same situation, Ordered 11/11, got awaiting shipment notice 11/25 and received shipping notification today 11/29, should finally have it in hand Monday 12/1/03.

Did anyone else notice that the expected delivery dates for Cingular Wireless Treos for orders placed on the 13th-later is still listed at 2-4 weeks from order date?

From Handspring Site:
    -----------------------------
    Treo 600 shipping information: Updated November 25, 2003
    Cingular Wireless November 4-12 November 25-December 2
    November 13-on 2-4 weeks from order date
    No good deed goes unpunished
    I ordered mine on 11/24 and have been at 'awaiting shipment' for 3 days. I cannot wait 2-4 weeks. I hope they ship it out this week sometime.
    ordered 11/04/03 item shipped 11/28/03 fed ex ETA 12/01/03
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    JHETZEL,

Speakerphone works well. Compared to my old Treo 180 it is lots louder and clearer. I am using my old VoiceStream (now TMO) SIM in the Cingularized Treo. Splash screen when connecting to network with Cingular logo is all I can see as specific to cingular.

The speaker at higher volumes has a bit of distortion, but I dont think it is due to any carrier differences. Probably just the quality of the sound. I plan to get an SD card to check out some mp3's..these at higher volumes will probably sound better.
    Still playing around with it, but may hld off on messin with it too much as I plan to get the TMO version if/when it is avail.
    I'm following this thread closely to see when I might expect my T600. I ordered 11/20. My order status went to awaiting shipment on 11/26 (which may or may not mean anything). I know that Handspring says that the expected shipping date is 2-4 weeks after the order date, but I'm hoping (probably in vain) that it will ship sooner than that.

Since I'm very sceptical that anyone at Handspring can give me good information, I'm using other people's experience as my guide. I see from this thread that two people who ordered on 11/11 have had their units shipped. Has anyone who ordered after this date had their unit shipped yet?
    i'm an 11/18 order and I'm still awaiting shipping.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Gadget fan
    I see from this thread that two people who ordered on 11/11 have had their units shipped. Has anyone who ordered after this date had their unit shipped yet?
    I ordered on November 12 - mine shipped on Friday - has been with FedEx in Denver since Saturday a.m. <pout> - but is now on a truck on its way to me.

Danita
    ordered 11/17 Still at Awaiting Shipment..... Hopefully it shud ship today!!!!!
    Additional Data

Ordered: 11/13/03
    Awaiting Shipment: 11/26/03
    Shipped: 11/28/03

Now on a Fedex truck for delivery.
    I ordered on 11/21, went into Awaiting Shipment sometime over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I'm still there now. Didn't get any email from HS or P1 re: my status change, nor has any charge shown up on my VISA, but that may happen at tonight's update; possibly delayed due to the bank holiday.

I wonder if the sudden influx of orders that went into Awaiting Shipment have anything to do with the rumors that T-Mobile won't be selling the Treo600 directly through their stores. If suddenly HS didn't have to deliver N thousand units to T-Mobile, that would free up a bunch to sell to us poor sods, no?
    ordered 11/17 still at Awaiting Shipment...no movement
    Final update:

Delivered: 11:54AM PST 12/1/03

I'm off to play with the treo!
    Hate to be the half empty guy, but after the promising flurry of activity last week, including over Thanksgiving, essentially nothing has happened since Friday with the post 11/12 orders. The wait continues.
    again ordered 11/18, just checked, it has been shipped.

fedeex tracking number, but no info on the fedex site.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    hmmm....ordered 11/19. Awaiting shipment since the 27th.

order status has just changed to "partially shipped". meaning the stereo headset adaptor was shipped, but the treo itself is listed as backordered.

i hope it ships soon; hope i didn't just miss the boat, since felipe ordered his 11/18, and was apparently shipped out today...

-c
    How bizzare! I placed an order with HS on 11/24. The unit shipped last week and was delivered by Fedex this afternoon. Wondering if HS ships units based on some bizzare logic.
    Anyway, I have mine to play with.
    Cheers
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Originally posted by pup73
    order status has just changed to "partially shipped". meaning the stereo headset adaptor was shipped, but the treo itself is listed as backordered.
    -c
    I got the same message. What a bunch of A-holes at Handspring. What good is the stereo adapter without the Treo. Wondering how long I will have to wait now
    Originally posted by pup73

order status has just changed to "partially shipped". meaning the stereo headset adaptor was shipped, but the treo itself is listed as backordered..

-c
    Ditto. Ordered 11/14... after a few days at "awaiting shipment," I've got a partially-shipped USB charging cable coming on Thursday and a Treo on backorder... oh wells, at least the charger will work with my 270. Whoopee

-S
    Last edited by spiffyguyc; 12/01/2003 at 11:44 PM.
    I'm an 11/20 orderer who is still stuck on "awaiting shipment." I take comfort in the fact that Felipe's 11/18 order has shipped. I would like to think the rest of us aren't far behind. I guess time will tell.
    I ordered Cingular Treo 600 from Handsrping 2 hours before the deadline on 11/24 and I just got an saying it shipped!
    Status on handspring's site says the same thing.
    Lucky me!
    ...and yes I DO feel bad for those of you who ordered before me and still haven't received yours yet.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast