Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    You guys are killing me..... Order received.

Can anyone give me a tracking number so I can watch how one traverses the nation and pretend it is on its way to my house?

Forgive me if I disquise my happiness for all who have it on the way...jealous? oh you bet I am. I'm just happy I will be getting one someday...lets hope it makes it in time for xmas.
    Originally posted by vathimenil
    i'd love to hear from anyone who placed their order 11/04 who has seen any movement yet... i ordered mine 8:51am on 11/04, and i'm still sitting at "order received"

driving me nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts!

especially with all these 11/02 guys getting them TOMORROW!

(congrats to you guys, btw)
    Hey, I ordered mine on 11/03 at 6:14 AM, and I'm still sitting on "Order Received"!!! Now, ya wanna talk about being an unhappy camper???

I wouldn't be so uptight, but I'm leaving the country in 10 days, and won't return for 2 months. It's either the end of next week....or forget it forever!!!
    Originally posted by vathimenil
    i'd love to hear from anyone who placed their order 11/04 who has seen any movement yet... i ordered mine 8:51am on 11/04, and i'm still sitting at "order received"

driving me nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts!

especially with all these 11/02 guys getting them TOMORROW!

(congrats to you guys, btw)
    Not to burst your bubble, but according to the shipping grid, orders from Nov. 4 2003 and later are 2-4 weeks from the order date. Only orders of Nov. 2 and 3 are being shipped this week.

http://www.handspring.com/support/sp...1CFE4AVAATKIV0

In my case, I ordered at 9:27 a.m. on Nov. 3, and it still is awaiting shipping, even though a couple others who ordered later in the day on November 3rd have already shipped. I even ordered overnight shipping to insure priority shipping, but I guess they are not processing these in any chronological order.

My refresh button is beginning to show signs of wear, has anyone elses status change in the past hour?
    shf
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by shfawaz

Not to burst your bubble, but according to the shipping grid, orders from Nov. 4 2003 and later are 2-4 weeks from the order date. Only orders of Nov. 2 and 3 are being shipped this week.

well, according to my math, 11/04 plus 2 weeks works out to the 18th --so for a change, handspring's info means exactly nothing.

believe me, i'd be thrilled to see you 11/03 guys' T600s sent out as soon as possible --means us 11/04 guys get it shipped that much faster. i'm thinking of opening a bottle of champagne when i see the first post of someone who ordered at 11:59pm on 11/03 get their T600 sent out. 'course, after my credit card gets billed, i probably won't be able to afford a bottle of champagne...
    History is the version of events that the victors wrote --Napoleon
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by vathimenil
    [B]
    Originally posted by shfawaz
    i'm thinking of opening a bottle of champagne when i see the first post of someone who ordered at 11:59pm on 11/03 get their T600 sent out. 'course, after my credit card gets billed, i probably won't be able to afford a bottle of champagne...
    Hey, no prob!!! Pay for the champagne the same way ya paid for your T600....CHARGE IT!!!
    After this fiasco, I think my next PDA will be a CLIE, and my next phone will be whatever's cheapest!!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Shipped!!! Hooray!!! Order Date/Time: 11/03/2003 12:32:59 PM

I chose regular delivery, & Fed Ex is estimating delivery on 11/24. However, I also chose regular delivery on the Sprint T600 which I bought for my Dad (75th Bday!), and FedEx managed to get that one to me in NJ in one day. Here's hoping...

One thing though - I have not received any Emails from Palm/Handspring for either Treo 600 other than to acknowledge my order. Nothing about shipping, tracking #, "getting started with your new Treo" -- zip. They obviously have my email address - I wonder what gives?

Most importantly, I wonder: Once we actually get our Treos, will we finally be able to get on with our lives?? I mean, over something that's supposed to be a productivity device (hah!), I've wasted more time over the past month glued to TreoCentral & Handspring's site than I would possibly save from improved efficiency even if my new Treo lasted 120 years!
    Looks like mine was shipped yesterday despite no update on my order page, I got an email at 5:00 a.m. this morning. Looks like me and my Treo 600 will arrive the same day!!
    shf
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Received email receipt today.

11/04/2003 031104-xxxxxx Awaiting Shipment

I feel a heartbeat. I may be coming out of my coma.

Looks like the turkey will make it to the table before the Treo.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Originally posted by j$hort
    Received email receipt today.

11/04/2003 031104-xxxxxx Awaiting Shipment

I feel a heartbeat. I may be coming out of my coma.

Looks like the turkey will make it to the table before the Treo.
    This is killing me, I ordered 11/03/2003 and it still says Credit Card Approved

AAAAHHHGGG!!!!
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Remove any sharp objects from your general area. Please stay calm. We are here to help you. Now, very slowly, please tell us your situation (current hardware, current carrier, etc). We may be able to talk you down.

I passed anger and moved to ignorance over the weekend...it is a tough withdrawal.

ps. Please pay no attention to my avitar.
    Ordered on 11/10 an my order status just moved to 'approving credit card'
    Ordered on 11/10 and mine just went awaiting shipment
    Originally posted by lfullem
    Ordered on 11/10 and mine just went awaiting shipment
    The last reported order that showed a change of status before your note was placed 11/5/03, what happened to all the orders between the 5th & the 10th? Anyone?

I wasn't expecting any movement on my order (approx. same time as yours) at the earliest till next week. I would welcome a change of status sooner..............
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Dont know the rhyme or reason behind this. I assumed it would be by order date/time, but is there something else at work here? What else could it be? By device you are upgrading from? How long you have been a HS customer?

I'm a treo 180 owner and a customer since the 1st visor came out... any ideas????
    Originally posted by Prismatic

The last reported order that showed a change of status before your note was placed 11/5/03, what happened to all the orders between the 5th & the 10th? Anyone?

I wasn't expecting any movement on my order (approx. same time as yours) at the earliest till next week. I would welcome a change of status sooner..............
    i hope they jump to the 18th tomorrow.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    My order wasn't anything special. Just an upgrade from previous Treo model. I assume others are shipping with similar order dates.
    Hadnspring web site now says if you ordered on November 4-12 , it will be shipped November 25-December 2
    Originally posted by lfullem
    Hadnspring web site now says if you ordered on November 4-12 , it will be shipped November 25-December 2
    That's nice! But what about us poor schmucks who ordered on November 3, but were stupid enough to order a Cingular Plan???

Thanks Handspring!!!
    How long does it take to go from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped"?