Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Order shipped!
    Just spoke to CSR at handspring and he said not all orders were scanned yet and updates will come as they get scanned. So if your status did no change it could still be on the way. lets hope they are on FedEx tonight.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Mine says "Awaiting Shipment" on the Order Status Page. If I go to "View Order", it says the status is "Shipped". When I go to the "Tracking Information" tab, it again says the status is "Shipped". It also has a link to the the Fedex web site, but it appears as if the tracking number hasn't hit their system yet.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Originally posted by jeeter
    Mine says "Awaiting Shipment" on the Order Status Page. If I go to "View Order", it says the status is "Shipped". When I go to the "Tracking Information" tab, it again says the status is "Shipped". It also has a link to the the Fedex web site, but it appears as if the tracking number hasn't hit their system yet.

Mine says the same thing, except it does not have the link for the tracking. where is the link?
    Note your tracking # and go to http://mobile.fedex.com if you want to go completely insane!
    Gotta tracking # shipped from Utah scanned @ 3:48pm!
    Yeeehhaaaa
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i also got my tracking #. will arrive in long beach on monday!
    morris stalk
    Just got my tracking number and it says I will have it tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Got a tracking number and I will have mine tomorrow before 3pm PST. AWESOME!!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Originally posted by hockey Dad

Mine says the same thing, except it does not have the link for the tracking. where is the link?
    On the "Order Status" Page, click on the blueish "View Order" button. Then beneath the Billing and Shipping Information you'll see the Invoice information. Next to the Invoice tab there's a Tracking Information tab. Click on the link in the Tracking number column and you'll be all set. Hope this helps.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}

Did you get an email from them yet?
    I got 2, one confirming shipment w/tracking info and a 2nd "IMPORTANT: getting started with you new treo"
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Mine is still awaiting shipment. Can those of you who have gotten tracking numbers or shipped, post your original order date and time? Thanks!
    shf
    Originally posted by shfawaz
    Mine is still awaiting shipment. Can those of you who have gotten tracking numbers or shipped, post your original order date and time? Thanks!
    11/02 @ 7:30pm
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone

if it says awaiting shipment on order status page, click on view order and see what it says there. My order status page said awaiting shipment but my invoice page said shipped. I called CSR and got tracking number
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts

11/02 - 8:58pm

if it says awaiting shipment on order status page, click on view order and see what it says there. My order status page said awaiting shipment but my invoice page said shipped. I called CSR and got tracking number
    Thanks, I've been shifting back and forth between the two pages, refreshing every few minutes. I ordered on 11/3 at 9:27 a.m. with express shipping. I hope the status changes tonite. Anyone else out there that ordered 11/3 in the am get a shipped status yet?
    shf
    i'd love to hear from anyone who placed their order 11/04 who has seen any movement yet... i ordered mine 8:51am on 11/04, and i'm still sitting at "order received"

driving me nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts!

especially with all these 11/02 guys getting them TOMORROW!

(congrats to you guys, btw)
    History is the version of events that the victors wrote --Napoleon
    Shipped BABY! I should have it by Friday!

I ordered 9:06am on 11/3

David

Thanks, I've been shifting back and forth between the two pages, refreshing every few minutes. I ordered on 11/3 at 9:27 a.m. with express shipping. I hope the status changes tonite. Anyone else out there that ordered 11/3 in the am get a shipped status yet?
    yup, I ordered 11/03 at 11:52am and the Fedex website now shows delivery tomorrow 11/20 before 4:30pm
    my time was 11/03 at 4:26pm PST time and as I said it is shippied arriving tomorrow before 3:00pm
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast