Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    credit card approved, but i bought one at the cingular store yesterday....hmmm....i think i'll wait a while to see if the one i ordered from handspring actually arrives...HRB
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Awaiting Shipment. And I got an email from HS. Looks like it will actually ship tomorrow.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Yahoo...Me too.

Awaiting Shipment. Hope it ships tomorrow.
    Jake Pratt
    www.jakepratt.com
    Me too!!! Got an email from palmOne.

Order Date:
    11/03/2003 12:21:05 PM

I got an awaiting shipment status now too! For all we know, they are busy slapping shipping stickers on those Treo 600 shipping boxes that have been ready to go, and they could go out tonite, and they arrive tomorrow. That would be just my luck since I'm in Las Vegas till Thursday, and I've gone thru the Comdex floor twice already. Never seen a show so small. What to do Wednesday and Thursday. Too bad hotel and airfare are prepaid. Never counted on this, and Gambling isn't my bag. Oh well, I've waited this long.
    shf
    Anyone know for sure where they are shipped from?
    I am upgrading from a treo 180, so I already have a serial number. I already have a calling plan from cingular and my order was placed on 11/3/03 at 6:14 am.
    Does anyone know if I can use a treo 180 and a treo 600 on the same computer. I use a mac running os 10.3.1? My order status is credit approved.
    Order Date: 11/03/03 11:52:02 AM

I'm on the road this week, so it looks like when I get home Friday night it will be there waiting for me...just in time for my vacation starting next week..
    Order placed 11/3/3 @ 8:30 am EST. As of
    11/18/3 @ 8:30 pm "Awaiting shipment".
    Now we're getting somewhere!
    "Awaiting Shipment" and not a moment too soon. The Treo600 I bought at the local Cingular store yesterday has gone hay wire today. At least it was good for a whopping 12 hours.

Every time I turn it off, it resets itself. I hope this is not a preview of the same quality problems the 180/270/300 had.

HRB
    Ordered: Nov. 02.

Joy is me. Um...maybe there is a God.

Cheers.
    Originally posted by SirNod
    Anyone know for sure where they are shipped from?
    I remember my 270 shipping from "Selectron" and I know that I have returned replacements to a Selectron warehouse in Los Angeles but I think they also ship from Utah.

Mine also now says "awaiting shipment". Now I'm actually starting to get excited.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Ordered 11/2

Now awaiting shipment too

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Shipping tomorrow I hope

I just got regular shipping, but last time when they launched Treo 270, they upgraded mine to next day shipping, maybe they will do the same again
    Originally posted by earlybird
    I am upgrading from a treo 180, so I already have a serial number. I already have a calling plan from cingular and my order was placed on 11/3/03 at 6:14 am.
    Does anyone know if I can use a treo 180 and a treo 600 on the same computer. I use a mac running os 10.3.1? My order status is credit approved.
    It should work as long as the PDAs have different names.
    Order Date:
    11/02/2003 07:39:54 PM

Order Status:
    Awaiting Shipment
    Originally posted by heberman

Nice one Felipe.

Mine has quickly gone from "Approving" to "Credit Card Approved". That was fast. I also notice the available funds have been yanked out of my bank account.
    This is when you can usually tell that something is going on. when the funds are taken from your card. I'm happy for you.

I bit the bullet after readings webits news on t-mo. The bastards.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    awaiting shipment now.
    Ordered 11/3/03@5:51 a.m. EST.
    11/18/03@4:51 p.m. "Awaiting shipment."
    Ordered 11/3 @ 9:40

Awaiting Shipment

Here comes my birthday present!
    WTF!!!!!

I ordered on the second at 7:00 and mine sill says credit card approved

everyone who ordered on the third has already been updated to awaiting shipment (or so it seems) why the hell didn't they process these things in order?

ARGGG
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast