Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just want to let you know I just got off the phone with a CSR at Handspring-PalmOne and he told me that they will start processing the orders today and there are no expected delays.

If anyone get any emails or change in status for there order, please let us know.
    have you heard anything yet?
    Ben
  3.    #3  
    I am still sitting at order received and i had ordered mine on the first day. The CSR said that since I had ordered the first day it will start in processing today. When today is something only Handspring knows.
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    I am still sitting at order received and i had ordered mine on the first day. The CSR said that since I had ordered the first day it will start in processing today. When today is something only Handspring knows.
    What time did you place your order?
  5.    #5  
    My order was placed at 2:50pm in the afternoon on November 3rd
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    The Hanspring CSR I spoke with told me the same thing on the day I ordered. I ordered on November 3rd at 11:05 am Eastern Standard Time.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    9:06am Monday here. Anybody ahead of me here?
    Still nothing on the status for me.
    David
    Order Date:
    11/03/2003 07:40:47 AM
    Order Status:
    Order Received
    11/02/2003 09:50:33 PM
    Order Received
    Order Number:
    031103-xxxxxx

Order Date:
    11/03/2003 09:27:14 AM

Order Status:
    Order Received

SSDD.

Same Story. Different Day.

This is really getting OLD.

Maybe after 9:00 a.m. PDT
    shf
    Order Date: 11/02/2003

Order Number: 031102-******

Actually Receiving my Treo 600: Priceless
    ordered 11-02-2003 6:30pm

"ordered received"
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    ordered 11-02-2003 6:30pm

T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    Order Date:
    11/02/2003 07:32:11 PM Order Status:
    Order Received
    morris stalk
    Were you able to order the Treo 600 from cingular for shipment to Canada?????? Did they sell it to you even though you weren't a Cingular Customer?????? If so, how much did you have to pay???

Handspring....

I WANT MY GSM TREO 600 YESTERDAY.

HOW ABOUT NOW???
    shf
  17.    #17  
    Originally posted by tDot

Were you able to order the Treo 600 from cingular for shipment to Canada?????? Did they sell it to you even though you weren't a Cingular Customer?????? If so, how much did you have to pay???

Treo 600 was pre ordered through handspring with the upgrade offer. They will not ship it to Canada. You need to have someone buy it with a US address and credit card and then have them send it to you.

Treo 600 was pre ordered through handspring with the upgrade offer. They will not ship it to Canada. You need to have someone buy it with a US address and credit card and then have them send it to you.
    Were you able to purchase this unlocked without a plan? I tried on HS site, but kept getting coralled into which Sprint Plan I wanted to sign up for....
    Order Date:
    11/02/2003 09:42:37 PM

Order Received

Talked to CSR regarding changing shipping address due to travel. CSR highly recommended that i don't change it, since i would be put at end of line, and said most likely i would get my phone by end of this week or early next.

Take it for what its worth... but seems like things are one track
    Stroke Me...Stroke Me. Stroke, Stroke, Stroke!
    shf
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast