Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Nothing here, same 'ol order received.

Another wonderful day in Handspring waiting land.

According to farzon in another thread....he called Handsprng today and was told another two to three weeks???? I think he talked to a flake though.

I have Hand-i-wipes.

I've got a Spring in my step.

Lots of Trees in my back yard.

Over 600 DVD's in my collection.

But sadly, I don't have a Handspring Treo 600 *sigh*
    shf
    Originally posted by mrjoec
    Okay. My order was

11/02/2003 08:51:27 PM PST

So I'm not just within the first day. I'm within the first few hours. So I think it's almost safe to say that if my order doesn't get processed today, they haven't processed anyone.

As of 1:28 PST, I'm still at Order Received. We'll see if that changes by later this afternoon.
    Any updates?
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    As of 11:19 AM PST, still at order received.

Maybe the person in charge of processing these orders is taking an extended coffee break this morning.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
  4.    #44  
    Just put another call in hoping to get a CSR that know a little bit more then the others. She told me that offically processing started today. I asked her how does it work to update our status on are order page. I wanted to know if it is updated as each one is done or is batched and updated all at once at the end of of the day. She did not know this, but did tell me i should have mine this week since my order was placed on the November 3rd and that i have next day shipping.

Does anyone know how handspring updates there system. If they do it in batches then we will have to wait until the end of the day or tomorrow to see our order status change.
    From the Handpring site:

"Order Status is updated several times daily."

My status is still "Order Received" -- I ordered at 9:02 pm on 11/2.

I drive past the Handspring building on my way to and from work each day -- I'd be happy to just pick it up!

Graham
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    I'm sure the page is updated by some sort of script, at a regular interval. Say, every two or three hours. So no, you won't know right away if it is already processed, but you should know a few hours later, if you keep checking the page.

As with many statements coming from Handpring, you have to wonder what they mean by "several times daily." Could be twice. Could be ten times.

The question is, when does the email notification of change in status get sent? Is it possible to get the email before the status on the page is updated? Probably. Heck, with some companies, I actually received the product before I got an email notification of shipment. So it's hard to say.

For now, all we can do is keep waiting, watching, and reporting here when and if something does change.

We're all in this mess together.

All of us in the Bay Area should start a Treo 600 "eventual" users group, and have our meetings in the HS parking lot.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Originally posted by mrjoec
    As with many statements coming from Handpring, you have to wonder what they mean by "several times daily." Could be twice. Could be ten times.
    Several times daily = 3-4 times a day, right?
    So: 12am (midnight), 6am, 6pm
  8.    #48  
    Just checked and I am at Approving Credit Card right now.
    The process has started
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    The process has started
    Same here. About time.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    You're #1............Keep us posted!

Originally posted by hockey Dad
    The process has started
    No good deed goes unpunished
    I'm also at "Approving Credit Card," for an order placed 11/03/2003 08:28:28 AM.
  12.    #52  
    there are others who are at credit card approved that ordered on 11/02
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    credit card approved. i ordered on 11/2.
    morris stalk
    Order Date:
    11/03/2003 07:40:47 AM
    Order Status:
    Credit Card Approved
    Order Date:
    11/03/2003 06:14:40 AM
    Order Status:
    Order Received

Well, apparently they aren't processing orders in exact chronological order!
    I just got an order confirmation from Palm One formerly Handspring, confirming my order of 11/03. Guess this is generated once they approve your credit card. Anyone else get it?
    shf
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Website states that my credit card has been approved, 'awaiting shipping' and I received an email thanking me for shopping with palmOne.

Kirby
    Last edited by Exciter; 11/18/2003 at 09:26 PM.
    Got an email and status is "awaiting shipping"
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    I ordered early Monday morning 11/3 (around 6:30am PT) and I got the following email at 4:38pm today:
    The details of your order follow:

=======================================
    ORDER NUMBER

Your order number is: xxxxxx-xxxxxx
    ORDER DETAILS

Treo 600 with USB cable - Cingular Wireless
    (1034NA-CN5)
    1 @ $ 399.00
    Treo Form Fit Case
    (3154WW )
    1 @ $ 29.99
    Treo Stereo Headphone Adapter
    (3160WW )
    1 @ $ 5.99

Item SubTotal: $ 434.98
    Shipping and Handling: $ 16.00
    Tax*: $ 34.95
    Duty**: $ 0.00
    ---------
    Order Total: $ 485.93

ORDER TOTAL: $ 485.93
    *Tax will be added in AZ, CA, CT, FL, IL, KY, MA, MD, MN, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT and Canada. **Duty has been added for orders shipping to countries outside of the United States where applicable.

All prices shown are in United States Dollars (USD).

SHIPPING DETAILS

Your chosen shipping method: Express

Shipping address:
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx

Orders from www.handspring.com usually ship from our warehouse on the next business day unless items are backordered. Your credit card will not be charged until the order ships.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

David
  20.    #60  
    This is amazing earlier in the day everyone here are all depressed and upset with handspring with the status of the orders. All of sudden it is all forgotten as orders are on the way to be shipped. Hope they get out the other orders quickly also.

I guess we will only know shipping status at the end of the day tomorrow once they start leaving the warehouse so lets not all go crazy during the day saying why are they not shipping.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast