1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    I just got a Cingular Treo 600 and the phone works perfectly in Toronto,Ontario, Canada. I have until now been unable to hook the browser up to Rogers. It tries to connect but comes up with a " GPRS connection not available". I have spoken to Rogers who tried but are not much help.

Can anyone help in getting my settings right?

Thanks very much.
    The GPRS should be working. The carrier information comes from the sim card. What phone did you have previously and did you have GPRS in the past? Verify with Rogers that you have GPRS on your account.
    Originally posted by Rosengoo
    Hi All,
    I just got a Cingular Treo 600 and the phone works perfectly in Toronto,Ontario, Canada. I have until now been unable to hook the browser up to Rogers. It tries to connect but comes up with a " GPRS connection not available". I have spoken to Rogers who tried but are not much help.

Can anyone help in getting my settings right?

Thanks very much.
    WHAT?!!! Ho wdid you get it? Did you have it shipped to Canada? Does Cingular sell to non-customers? What did you pay for it? How long did it take to get it after you placed the order????

- Breathless in Toronto
  4. djb
    I too have the unlocked Cingular version.
    BUT also cannot get the GPRS Treo browser to work. Was browsing on a mini-browser on my Nokia...just moved the SIM ard over......shouldn't it work fine on the Treo?

Help!
    djb
    I have no problem with mine. The browser and everything works great.
    Same with me. My Cingular T600 works fine with Rogers. Check with Rogers that your account is set up properly.