1.    #1  
    I just ordered a 600 from Cingular telesales. They are in stock now. I was promised delivery by Thursday.
    Congrats!!!
    Hope you post some pics of that bad boy when it arrives!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jcatan
    I just ordered a 600 from Cingular telesales. They are in stock now. I was promised delivery by Thursday.
    Great news. What did you end up paying for it?
    Originally posted by jcatan
    Do you know if I can get one without a plan? I'm in Canada, and I want to get the phone and swap out the SIM
  5.    #5  
    I already have a plan with Cingular, but no contract. I don't want to get into a contract with them until their data rates go down. I ordered the phone without contract for $599. With a one year contract the price was $549. It didn't seem worth saving $50 now and be locked into an outrageous data plan for a year.

I don't know how they handle sales to non-Cingular customers.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Geez I hate this moving thread nonsense. You don't think that getting the Treo 600 hardware has anything to do with hardware?

If I want to find out what is happening right now with this device, you expect people to hunt around half a dozen forums? This site is so dam slow lately that its just not practicle.

This is a new thread about the availability of this hardware and it is moved almost immediately. Meanwhile there is a thread sitting around in the Treo forum about a web page on AT&T that lets you place a bogus order.

At this stage in this products life its just a joke to be so militant. Lighten up before everyone bails to one of new Treo sites that are being formed.
    Last edited by willp2; 11/11/2003 at 06:31 PM.