Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by vigneron
    elysian9,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its sounds like your quiet content using the Treo 600 on T-Mobile (as opposed to other GSM alternatives). How is battery life? Any other thoughts?
    Only up and running for about a day now, so I cannot say much about battery life. Spent some time loading apps and migrating .prc and .pdb from my 270 backup folder, saving some configuration efforts in Blazer and Speed Dial Favorites. (Blbookmark and Phonedialdb can be beamed over or hot synced and you will get all your speed dials settings and Blazer bookmarks just as they were on your 270. Sweet. Other threads on this, too.) Still learning this new thing. Keyboard takes some getting used to. Screen is much better, but, as has been said a gazillion times, should not have been standard rez. IMHO, that was just a big, dumb bad. If contrast and brightness is set too high, the screen topples into extreme vertical banding. Easy enough to avoid though by keeping those settings at the right levels.
    elysian9,

Thanks again. I hear ya re: the screen. When did they say the treo 900 is launching?

This is really a rhetorical/sarcastic question, but here it is anyway: Do you feel short-changed using your 600 w/T-Mobile given that T-Mobile has not yet officially supported it yet and HS has not yet made available any 600s that have been "optimized" for T-Mobile?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12