1.    #1  
    Dear Customer,

I have had quite a few request for information regarding the October 27th launch rumors. This is not true. The launch date is still the 4th week of November. Hand Spring will launch on Monday from their website. I will prepare the contract during the first week of November for those of you who have patiently waited for the T-Mobile approved Treo 600.

National Accounts Manager
    T-Mobile
    973-***-**** Office
    973-***-**** PCS

So looks like the rumor of HS selling unlocked GSM monday is true and TMO rollling out units "approved" by them Nov 24th.
    Last edited by HumP; 10/24/2003 at 08:35 PM.
    <remove duplicate post>
    TC must be busy tonight; slow response got me to double post on accident...
    What happened to only referring to him as your "contact"?!??!?

4.    #4  
    Originally posted by tommygreen
    What happened to only referring to him as your "contact"?!??!?

that is not my "contact" that is someone i have never spoken to.

but just in case ill edit
    Originally posted by HumP

that is not my "contact" that is someone i have never spoken to.

but just in case ill edit
    Sorry, I think I know your contact's name. I've seen Mr. Chan's name out here on these boards as well.

Forgive me, I'm just going a little crazy at this moment, thinking I *may* get to order my 600 soon....
    HumP,

I read your above posts to mean that you will be following through and buying you t6's from TMO. I am planning on doing the same, but I still have a question.

Are you at all concerned that by the middle of November (24th to be exact) that the supply will be running low, similar to the problem Sprint is having. Is TMO able to guarantee the stock?

I also understand from reading numerous posts/threads over the last few weeks that there is no difference between the T6 GSM that HS will be selling and the one that TMO will be selling on Nov. 24th. Are there any major differences, other than the price?

Thanks very much for any info here.

php_777
  7.    #7  
    wont let me delete my own posts grrrrrrrrrr double post again
    Last edited by HumP; 10/24/2003 at 11:33 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by php_777
    HumP,

I read your above posts to mean that you will be following through and buying you t6's from TMO. I am planning on doing the same, but I still have a question.

Are you at all concerned that by the middle of November (24th to be exact) that the supply will be running low, similar to the problem Sprint is having. Is TMO able to guarantee the stock?

I also understand from reading numerous posts/threads over the last few weeks that there is no difference between the T6 GSM that HS will be selling and the one that TMO will be selling on Nov. 24th. Are there any major differences, other than the price?

Thanks very much for any info here.

php_777
    I will be buying one ASAP from HS or TMO or wherever (as long as the price is resonable) so I can start my development cycle. Whether i purchase my other 6 of my first batch from HS or TMO is up in the air. Depends on how the big boss pushes the project. But rest assured that I will be buying our 25+ bulk order from TMO directly.

As far as differences none that im aware outside of TZONES and TMO mail setup, as of now on my blackberry s they are dled automatically to the handset when the phone is registered. Havent heard what additional software will be on the TMO version.
    Last edited by HumP; 10/24/2003 at 11:35 PM.