Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Felipe

they dont do it by email anymore. you have to call them.
    I guess thats a new policy. They just sent me the code for my Nokia 6610 last week.
    I just got off the phone with a HS CSR. Granted the CSR is the last to know anything on the planet, but they haven't heard a whisper.

I think that Tmobile 'support' on teh 27th really means just that. Support. I can find no mention that Handspring is beginning selling on the 27th. Only mention is that HS will be the only ones making the Treo600 available before Tmo does on Nov 22nd. That is true, but that does not mean selling begins on the 27th for HS.

Does anyone have any confirmation from HS that selling starts today? It may have been mentioned on these posts already,so I apologize, but I cannot recall.
    This makes about the 10th different story from T-Mobile.

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

You may also update this question by replying to this message. Because your reply will be automatically processed, you MUST enter your reply in the space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded. [===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question at http://voicestream.custhelp.com/cgi-...ted=1067266345

Subject
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    There are still rumors that the Handspring Treo 600 will be available through...

Discussion Thread
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Response (Michael) - 10/27/2003 11:46 AM
    Dear Charles Hadley,
    Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. Beginning November 22nd T-Mobile will begin supporting the Treo 600 device. At this time you will only be able to purchase this device through Handspring. For more information regarding this device, please visit the following link: http://www.handspring.com
    If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing T-Mobile.

Sincerely,
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.
    Mike C.
    Web Services

Customer - 10/27/2003 07:52 AM
    There are still rumors that the Handspring Treo 600 will be available through T-mobile or Handspring soon. When will it be available and will I be able to apply my handset upgrade allowance?

Question Reference #031027-000308
    Today I got a call from Handspring. Many TreoCentral users have been calling up the custumer support lines asking for T-Mobile date confirmation. They wanted to pass on the message that the CS lines are NOT for rumor clarification. When the news happens, we will have it on front at TreoCentral.com.

While I understand the anxiety of waiting for the Treo 600 GSM release, it will happen soon I'm sure. Just take a deep breath and relax.

More importantly, one of the said users claimed to be an editor for TreoCentral.com. That individual was very rude and has called multiple times. While Handspring understands that it was not a real staff member of TreoCentral (We talk directly by phone to people in the know if we have a question), it reflects very poorly on our users.

So please, be patient, and if you reference TreoCentral, do so in a positive way.

-Michael Ducker
    Senior Editor, TreoCentral.com
    michael@treocentral.com
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123