Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Is there a utility or something that will tell me how much I'm using GPRS - just to keep an eye on what it's costing me.
    This is for a reo 600 btw.
    KB Tracker

http://pdaapps.com/KBTracker/

Works great on my 270 but not sure if it supports the 600 yet are not
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    So far, I've found two :

KBTracker
    TrafficStat

But both of them seem to make the T600 lock up.
    Damn, I really need this!
    Originally posted by ravi
    So far, I've found two :

KBTracker
    TrafficStat

But both of them seem to make the T600 lock up.
    Damn, I really need this!
    I'm pretty sure that TrafficStat was the cause of lock ups on my 600. Voice and pda still worked but couldn't connect to the network at all. Had to hard reset (twice). Nasty!
    I was accessing GPRS on Orange fine up until today on my Treo 600. I wasn't aware that installing new apps. could stop the GPRS from functioning. Although I haven't installed a meter (although I am looking for a good one), i guess I need to go back and start uninstalling apps. unless somebody has a better idea.
    I was accessing GPRS on Orange fine up until today on my Treo 600. I wasn't aware that installing new apps. could stop the GPRS from functioning. Although I haven't installed a meter (although I am looking for a good one), i guess I need to go back and start uninstalling apps. unless somebody has a better idea.
    Originally posted by COTB
    I guess there are three options:

1) uninstall apps one by one until you find the culprit;

2) hard reset and restore from a backup made at some point prior to the problem (if you have one);

3) hard reset and install apps to the clean treo one by one or in small groups, testing as you go.

I think the last is most likely to work, but it is also the biggest pain. If you do resort to either 2 or 3 it would be a good idea to check that you get connection prior to reinstalling anything - your problem might not be caused by anything you installed!

FYI, I've found CardBackup to be a very reliable backup solution on both the Tungsten T and the Treo 600

Good luck!