Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by mbd26
    roaming. I had unlimited domestic roaming included in my $30 plan. Call anytime!
    Is it the $30 Internet Plan and you pay $0.2/min? My rep. told me I could call from/to anywhere for $0.2 but no roaming for this plan.
    Originally posted by Fixup

Is it the $30 Internet Plan and you pay $0.2/min? My rep. told me I could call from/to anywhere for $0.2 but no roaming for this plan.
    The $30 data plan has no included voice minutes, but you can talk at a per minute charge. You can add unlimited data to any voice plan for $19.99. That person probably has a voice plan that isn't carried anymore, or has extra stuff added to TMO's $24.99 plan. There best deal is probably the $39.99 plan, if you travel some and want free roaming. With unlimited data added, you would get 600 anytime minutes, free evening and weekends, no roaming or long distance and a big bucket of SMSs for $59.98.
    Sorry for the confusion...

My $29.99 T-Mo plan was voice only. I got 300 anytime minutes plus unlimited weekends, nation-wide LD & roaming, plus 500 SMS messages.

Later I added on T-Mo's $19.99 unlimited data plan and used it with GPRS. All in all I thought it was a very good deal for me. I did not use my phone often during the week, and I never went over my 300 minutes. Of course, it's not the best option for everyone, but I was happy.

Cheers,
    -mbd26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12