1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am trying to get the GPRS upgrade onto my Treo 90 so that I may surf via bluetooth/IR through my phone. Seems plausible enough, only one problem: I can't find a GPRS / Treo 90 download, upgrade, or tutorial, has anyone ever attempted this?

Thanks in advance
    the treo 90 isn't phone, so the gprs update wont help you.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by slushE
    Hi,

I am trying to get the GPRS upgrade onto my Treo 90 so that I may surf via bluetooth/IR through my phone. Seems plausible enough, only one problem: I can't find a GPRS / Treo 90 download, upgrade, or tutorial, has anyone ever attempted this?

Thanks in advance
    You can't update the 90 to gprs, but you don't have to. If you have a GPRS phone, you connect to it via IR or cable, or bluetooth. Then use the dial-up connection on the Treo, and select you phone as the modem.

You set the dial-up connection to use your service providers gprs internet settings.

T-Mobile uses internet2.t-mobile.com, and an IP something like 10.65.51.255, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

You then set the dial-up phone number as *99#, this will make the phone connect by gprs, and not a normal modem connection.