1.    #1  
    I use a Treo 270 and service through T-Mobile in Florida. Recently Avantgo has gone haywire on me. With GPRS, I could sync my content with no problems. Then when I wanted to view content while connected to GPRS it would even go get the newest content. If I turned GPRS off it would load instantly the most recently sync'd content.

Now I can't sync at all. When I try to mobile sync (modem sync) it goes back and forth from starting synchronization to connection successful and never does anything else. The only way to interrupt that loop is to "cancel." When I try to go to a site in My Channels, I get a similar loop... Connecting, Sending Awaiting Response, Receiving.... and on and on. The only way to break this loop is to tap the read "X" in the upper right hand corner.

I've gone to Avantgo and cleared cache, cookies and authentication info, then reloaded all my content and I still have the problem. Is anyone else or has anyone else experienced this? I'm really stumped. I get the same loop when I tap on "Avantgo Wirless." I have the latest version of Avantgo installed which has worked flawlessly for me until 2 days ago.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    proxy?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Forgot to mention that I can't synch throught the desktop either.

My proxy is set to 63.97.179.31

Felipe.... why does my email notification of updates to this thead point to the Visorcentral site and not back here? Do you know?
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    isn't 63.97.179.31 the pqa proxy?

anyhow, i meant your port number (smacks self on head). mine is 443 and i sync to sync.avantgo.com

see if you have two in the avantgo connect client on your desktop.

I dont know why the email sent you to visorcentral.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.