1.    #1  
    Got my first bill after signing up for unlimited data service for $20.

I was charged nit only the $20 but an additional $53 for data connections. Ouch.

Called T-mobile. The rep didn't understand why I was charged either and credited the amount. It did take 25 minutes, because he kept putting me on hold, but I'm glad it worked out in the end.

I hope this doesn't become a mothly call.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I got this as well. A normally $72 / month became over $115! Most of the cost was a huge data overage on the day T-Mobile switched me to the unlimited plan. They fixed it and reduced my bill by $50 or so, but it was still a pain in the neck!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I too have experienced it after going on the unlimited data plan with T-Mobile in Boston. Last month, I had an overage on my bill for SMS messages, even though the unlimited plan includes 300 additional messages over the default 50. They corrected it pretty quickly, but now I see that the same thing has happened this month as well.
    I use SMS quite lot with my folks to cur down on International calls so I have that extra 500 SMS message bucket. My question is: Is the a way to stop junk SMS messages. Somewhow I have been getting solicitation for buy cheap plane fare via SMS?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    First, I think one could get T-Mobile not to bill you for the junk SMSes. Then, I would call the company doing the adverts and threaten to sue them if they don't stop sending to SMS email addresses.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by rfg17
    I too have experienced it after going on the unlimited data plan with T-Mobile in Boston. Last month, I had an overage on my bill for SMS messages, even though the unlimited plan includes 300 additional messages over the default 50. They corrected it pretty quickly, but now I see that the same thing has happened this month as well.
    This is what i am affraid of. I don't want to call them every bill cycle to correct this.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.