Hi, I know there is a really simple answer to this and I apologize for wasting your time. I've just spent hours and hours and hours trying to figure it out and I can't seem to get it.

I have a Treo 270 and I've gone thru the helpful stuff here to install GPRS. I've used the Cingular update file and I used the Asian Current Carrier file. The update process requires two syncs and that's where my problem is. After the first sync, which installs GPRS, but wipes out all my data, the GPRS seems to work. After I sync again, like it tells me, my data is back, but I can't get GPRS to work. Instead, when I go to Blazer it just sends me to an old (non-functioning) dial-up connection I had listed previously, which it can't find and after a few minutes of spinning at that it cancels it.

Anyone, have any idea how to get past this problem? For a while I thought that maybe the GPRSUpdater or the ROMUpdater or something like that was not getting deleted out of the Backup file, but I didn't see it when I looked through. I also thought (and still wonder if) it's somehow reverting back to the old Current Carrier file.)

In any event, any help would be much, much appreciated.